Search results for query: *

1. GravityGoat

Blocks & Decoration Recipes for obsidian furniture and lihzahrd work bench

I dont know if this has been posted before. But is there a reason why obsidian furniture is so inconsistant with having crafting recipes? You are able to craft an obsidian chest, sink and toilet. As well as obsidian bricks and platforms. But there is no recipe for the chair, table, workbench and...
  2. GravityGoat

Builds GravityGoat's builds

Im very glad to hear that I was able to inspire you to start building for yourself again! You've done a great job on your first house :happy: Keep it up!
  3. GravityGoat

Thank you so much! Im glad to hear that im able to inspire other people in their builds :D
  4. GravityGoat

Thank you :happy: Currently there isn't any way to download any of my maps. The way most of these builds are made was either in my survival worlds between fighting bosses just for fun, or in a "creative world" where I have a bunch of mods on purely so I can focus on building all sorts of things...
  5. GravityGoat

Thank you very much! :happy:
  6. GravityGoat

Wacky NPCs Mod

Had a fun time building with this mod. It was a lot of experimenting. I've never had a desert themed build before nor have I ever build with modded items. but im happy with the result!
  7. GravityGoat

Hey fellow Terrarians! This is going to be my first building thread where i'll just be posting some of my builds. Im very new to the Terraria forums so any help would be appreciated :) Also feel free to leave any criticism on ways that I can improve upon regarding either my builds or this...
Back
Top Bottom