Search results for query: *

• Users: Khaelis
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Khaelis

PC Khaelis' Modded Terraria Adventure!

Welcome to my Terraria Adventure! Hello! My name is Khaelis, and I will be using this thread to update on my latest Terraria Adventure. You will be seeing all my progress, highlights and shenanigans here. Mostly shenanigans, though! Go easy on me, OK? This is the first time I've done...
  2. Khaelis

tModLoader Khaelis' Potion Expansion Mod!

THIS MOD CURRENTLY DOES NOT WORK. IT IS NOT COMPATITABLE WITH THE CURRENT TMODLOADER RELEASE. This mod will likely not be updated any time soon due to personal life taking over. This is my very first ever mod created! ~ Khaelis' Potion Expansion Mod v1.1.3 ~ This mod can be downloaded via...
  3. Khaelis

PC Planters, Plants and Announcement Boxes...

I'm not the best at wiring. I'm still learning. But I have one goal: make a farm where when enough plants grow, an Announcement Box that is rigged up to that specific plant will broadcast to your world informing you that your plants are grown. It would be really neat! Problem is that I can't...
  4. Khaelis

Weapons & Equip [New Weapon] The Spider's Fang!

Welcome to my suggestion for a brand new weapon: the Spider's Fang! Spider's Fang sprite is made by @Eli10293 A tmodloader mod that adds this item into your game can be found here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/eli10293s-mods.43799/ Thanks to @Eli10293 for creating this mod...
  5. Khaelis

tModLoader Help needed.

How does one start with creating a mod based around adding new potions to the game? I've made a suggestion in the past to add new Potions, but I want to add them myself.. and that's where the problem begins. I'm not sure where to start. I'm relatively new to coding and I'm not fully aware on...
  6. Khaelis

PC Terraria Boss Order [Expert Mode]

What do you think is Terraria's 'natural' boss order in Expert Mode? I know the order is basically up to the player currently playing, but if you had to fight them in order, what do you think it would be? This includes invasion events. For me it would be... King Slime Eye of Cthulhu Eater of...
  7. Khaelis

PC Terraria: The Hunter Challenge

Welcome to the Hunter Challenge! This is a challenge I've thought up and I would like to share it! It has probably been done before and if it has been posted elsewhere, well.. Whatever. Still posting this. This challenge may or may not be inspired by the many MMORPGs out there. :dryadnaughty...
  8. Khaelis

The Perfect Terraria World

What do you think is the "Perfect" Terraria world for when you create a new world? I have a general idea, but I won't type it all in since I'm lazy right now.
  9. Khaelis

PC [A Screenshot Let's Play ♥] Khaelis, the Gunslinger!

Unfortunately due to technical difficulties, I will have to stop the thread.
  10. Khaelis

Items ~ [New Potions] Khaelis's Potion Suggestions ~

THIS SUGGESTION IS NOW A MOD! CHECK IT OUT! http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/khaelis-potion-expansion-mod.44450/ Section 1.1: Basic Potions - Summary: Hello, and welcome to my suggestion thread to expand on a Terraria's Potions and expand them further! For the longest time I've...
  11. Khaelis

Items [New Potion] Sniper Potion

Guns currently do not have a Potion that grants them an increase in damage, while bows do (Archery Potion). This suggestion is meant to remedy this. Sniper Potion : Provides the Sniper buff: Increases bullet damage by 20%. Lasts for 5 minutes. Crafted with: 1x Bottled Water 1x...
  12. Khaelis

Herb bags are super amazing.

They are super amazing. :dryadnaughty: It's really great starting a fresh new world and running into a couple surface chests that have one or two sitting in them, and they're even more great when you get Deathweed, Fireblosson and Moonglow seeds from them since it opens up a lot of potion...
  13. Khaelis

Gold fish Statues are OP. I love it.

Found one of these buggers about 15 minutes into creating this world and about two hours ago, I thought, "I could totally abuse this." This is the result: I now have 3 platinum coins and I've yet to even explore an inch of the Jungle. OP. Please don't nerf.
  14. Khaelis

Items ~ The Mana Gem: Further Increase your Mana! ~

While I hardly ever play with Magic weapons or use Mage characters, I strongly believe Mage characters do not have enough Mana later in the game, even with armour and items increasing their Mana over the maximum of 200, therefore this suggestion has been formed! Mana Gem Crafted at a Crystal...
  15. Khaelis

Weapons & Equip New Accessory Reforge Tiers!

I am assuming this is the correct section as it is related to equipment, but if it is in the wrong section, please feel free to move it to the correct section! Hello and welcome to my simple suggestion about new accessory reforge tiers (which has probably been suggested before)! These are...
  16. Khaelis

Yoyos. An issue their progression.

Mini rant incoming. Weapon types have a line of progression. Each weapon has an 'upgrade' to them, be it swords, spears, bows, etc. This is VERY clear when you decide to limit yourself to a single type of weapon and this is no different for Yoyos, but there is an issue with Yoyos. The...
  17. Khaelis

Wow. x-x

The Eater of Worlds is really tough in Expert mode when you're limiting yourself to Yoyo weapons only. That was the most I've ever had to dodge something. But, after three tries, I took it down and got my cozy worm scarf and upgraded my armour from Tungsten. x-x I probably would not have...
  18. Khaelis

The Skeleton Merchant..

Since I'm currently doing a Yoyo-only run on Expert mode, the Skeleton Merchant will play a big role in it once I reach hardmode, since I'll need the Yoyo Glove and his unique Yoyos he sells, but I have some questions about him: 1. What are the conditions needed for him to appear? 2. Is there...
  19. Khaelis

Help me decide.

Now that I've done a 'complete' (I quote complete because I didn't 'collect' everything) play-through on Normal Mode, it's time to move onto Expert Mode. But I have one problem: I need help deciding what I should stick with for Expert mode. I don't know what to play as. I've always restricted...
  20. Khaelis

Sudden Question Time! Do you have a certain item you loathe getting?

Sudden question time! Do you have an item you just hate getting? For me, it's the Magic Quiver. Refuses to drop, even with farms. As a Ranger who uses solely bows and repeaters, this greatly annoys me. ... Your turn!
Back
Top Bottom