Search results for query: *

1. kristijan1001

Terraria 2 - A New Age - Teased by Redigit in his Twitter Bio.

It only been 10 years since last mentioned. Last mention: https://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/03/terraria-2-will-have-infinite-worlds-and-be-quite-different "Terraria 2 has been in some form of development since February 2012" https://twitter.com/Demilogic
  2. kristijan1001

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Yes can we please have an update on this. Are this stuff included ?
  3. kristijan1001

Disarray Mod

The items from this mod (Specialized Bullet 100, Copper Arquebus) are being replaced by other mods, the item should be made so it adds next to an item, so it doesn't get lost/replaced from other mods when running alot of mods. I tested this thoroughly and looks like only 2 mods had this issue ...
  4. kristijan1001

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Alright, thanks , looks like the issue is the other way around/ in the mods that get replaced.
  5. kristijan1001

i really dont know how this works i recently made a thread about this issue over here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/avoid-mods-replacing-other-mods-items-in-inventory-upon-character-creation.76177/ The guy @jopojelly who responded seemed to know what he was talking at least...
  6. kristijan1001

The empty necklace in your mod is replacing other mod items at character creation which removes essential items.
  7. kristijan1001

tModLoader Avoid mods replacing other mods items in inventory upon character creation ?

Alright, Thanks, i will try to figure out which mod it is and do that.
  8. kristijan1001

tModLoader The Enigma Mod

The mod doesn't work on TModLoader x64 , crashes upon creating Obsidium Biome.
  9. kristijan1001

tModLoader Avoid mods replacing other mods items in inventory upon character creation ?

I have a lot of mods. The problem i am currently facing is , that mods replace other starter mod items upon character creation. So let's say i have an RPG Mod installed, and there is an important item to use when you start the game which is automatically given to you. Well that item disappears...
  10. kristijan1001

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Where can i download the 64bit Version ?
  11. kristijan1001

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

Terraria 1.3.0 was released 3 years ago, almost all recent updates are not significant at all to the game. Only thing worth mentioning inbetween all this is the Tower Defense mode and the Desert update. Rest of it its either hotfixes,UI changes and stuff like that. Even the next update promises...
  12. kristijan1001

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

Shout-out to all the people who were saying the game is doing fine, it's not in dev hell, etc. etc. You guys nailed it. What pisses me even more about this is not that the project got cancelled. But because they continued to neglect for 3 years that the project is fine. On twitter and...
  13. kristijan1001

If i World Edit Terraria with MODS , Will it corrupt the modded tiles/ores in the world ?

What Terraria world editor should i use , i want to copy my house from one of my worlds to an other. My fear is if i do that will it mess up all the modded generated items in the world ? Also i have a question , if i install a new mod, and load up in an already generated world, Will the ores...
  14. kristijan1001

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Can you add a switch to turn off just The BOW overhaul , because tbh its horrible, having to charge each shot is not fun, and if u dont do it u deal like 1 damage. I like the other weapons overhauls , but the bow are bad imo. is it possible to tune on everything else except the bow ? Also a way...
  15. kristijan1001

My underground is pitch black .Please help on how to fix it.

Edit apprentlly the game is the same on Vanilla too Pitch black, i havent played terraria in a while is this what it suppose to be ? Maybe console is diffrent ? cause i for sure remember some ores and hears pulsing in the underground ! For example the life crystal doesn't pulse the red light...
  16. kristijan1001

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Why is the underground so DARK ! . Light looks like its not generated from ores and crystals anymore. For example the Hear Crystal doesn't even have the shine and red pulsing around it it's pitch black. Is there any way to disable this ?? Thank You
  17. kristijan1001

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

Can you please remove the " Do you want a garden prompt" becuase it breaks creating a world through tmodload terraria server. Since that is the only way to create a world with many mods and not crash. But your prompt is breaking that. Would be nice if you set it as random or remove completly the...
  18. kristijan1001

What's up with Terraria Crashing when Creating Worlds With Mods ? But games loads fine into world ?

ill try out TerraCustom. Its funny how the tMapi server also creates the world without a problem but the game it self cant. Thats really dumb. Thanks for the suggestion will try that. Edit: That in game MOD , so i dont think that will help alot , might ruin it even more from the looks of it. If...
Back
Top Bottom