Search results for query: *

1. kristijan1001

Terraria 2 - A New Age - Teased by Redigit in his Twitter Bio.

It only been 10 years since last mentioned. Last mention: https://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/03/terraria-2-will-have-infinite-worlds-and-be-quite-different "Terraria 2 has been in some form of development since February 2012" https://twitter.com/Demilogic
  2. kristijan1001

tModLoader Avoid mods replacing other mods items in inventory upon character creation ?

I have a lot of mods. The problem i am currently facing is , that mods replace other starter mod items upon character creation. So let's say i have an RPG Mod installed, and there is an important item to use when you start the game which is automatically given to you. Well that item disappears...
  3. kristijan1001

If i World Edit Terraria with MODS , Will it corrupt the modded tiles/ores in the world ?

What Terraria world editor should i use , i want to copy my house from one of my worlds to an other. My fear is if i do that will it mess up all the modded generated items in the world ? Also i have a question , if i install a new mod, and load up in an already generated world, Will the ores...
  4. kristijan1001

My underground is pitch black .Please help on how to fix it.

Edit apprentlly the game is the same on Vanilla too Pitch black, i havent played terraria in a while is this what it suppose to be ? Maybe console is diffrent ? cause i for sure remember some ores and hears pulsing in the underground ! For example the life crystal doesn't pulse the red light...
  5. kristijan1001

What's up with Terraria Crashing when Creating Worlds With Mods ? But games loads fine into world ?

If i have few mods game crashes on creating a world, Memory Exceeded Error. Is there any way to avoid this or something ? Some other way to generate a world ? Am i missing something ?
  6. kristijan1001

tModLoader Terraria Crashes on Large World Creation, But manages to create the world still. Need some help.

So my terraria crashes upon world creation, it shows the error code around "Creating Pyramids" Then crashes but manages to create it anyways(it crashes acording to the console then goes back to menu but once i click anything hard crashes), since if i launch terraria again i can boot up in the...
  7. kristijan1001

How do you avoid items getting replaced when creating new char with bunch of mods ?

I dont know where to post this as a thread, but if its not correct sorry and move the thread. So having alot of mods, some mods have starting items to progress through the mod. But since having many mods doing this , after the hotbar fills up items start getting replaced . is there a way i could...
Back
Top Bottom