Search results for query: *

1. D

tModLoader How to edit the base stats of an item?

I have an item which increases the base stats and rarity of any weapon currently in your inventory. I'm unsure how to go about increasing the stats on that weapon without making a class file for every weapon in terraria
  2. D

tModLoader Biome Library - A ModBiome implementation with evil and hallow alt implementation!

So is there currently no way to implement custom mobs into the biomes?
  3. D

tModLoader Worm tutorial?

I cant seem to find any good tutorials for making a worm enemy, are there any out there?
  4. D

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I added that in and now it says "The type or namespace name 'Player could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)"
  5. D

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I'm trying to make my sword create dust when swung, and i'm getting this error when trying to build it. error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Player could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) here's all the code of the item: https://pastebin.com/QspyurQk
  6. D

tModLoader How to set up your mod using Visual Studio (MVS)

I put in the example sword with just needing one dirt, and it doesnt show up ..
  7. D

tAPI [Tutorial] Projectile Guide and Implementation

thats what i did and in the weapon cs it has the code i showed you with the projectile.owner, and both of the codes you showed have projectile.owner..
  8. D

yeah thats what i was thinking, but didnt you make two seperate ones, one for the weapon and one for the proj?
  9. D

That code was in the weapon cs file btw.
  10. D

it's still not quite working, i think its saying in the public static Player p = Main.player[projectile.owner]; it doesnt like the projectile.owner thing
  11. D

Oh , im getting an error in the projectile. think its saying it doesnt know what the p in p.statLife is.. ?
  12. D

thx, and right now it does have a custom projectile. I dont mind either way though.
  13. D

I want to make a gun that hurts you when you fire it, but heals you when you kill an npc what scripts would i need to do this? PLZ help!
  14. D

tAPI Tapi Armor

For making armor in tapi, do you have to make those big spritesheets and edit each one individually? is there some kind of easier way of doing this?
  15. D

tAPI [TUTORIAL] How to make a basic flail type weapon.

Aha i see my mistake, i was accidentally using "ExampleChain" cant believe i missed that. anyway, thanks ! :D
  16. D

It crashed when i tried to use it.
  17. D

sure. cs using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Text; using System.Diagnostics; using TAPI; using Terraria; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics; namespace Mod { public class DarkFlail : ModItem { public override void...
  18. D

The one that i just made using this tutorial
  19. D

hmm.. it still seems to use the blue chain..
Back
Top Bottom