Search results for query: *

1. Shade_Guye

tModLoader Tmodloader assistance needed

Oh, so that's the mod they were referring to. I was looking for the mod in the error message, but I guess that's an inside name of the mod. Thanks for the help!
  2. Shade_Guye

Hmm, well I was trying to get the mod from the ingame browser, and after I got the mod from there, it failed to load. Also maybe you got the mod before the most recent tmodloader update dropped, in which some adjustments have to be made to the mod maybe, and new player need to do extra steps...
  3. Shade_Guye

Fargo's Soul mod, we want to enhance our Calamity and Thorium experience.
  4. Shade_Guye

My friend and I would like to play Fargo's mod, but there's been a recent update to Tmodloader to which Fargo's hadn't released an update to yet, and we can't really get around it. Is there a way we can both downgrade our versions through the game itself, or through steam, or perhaps some other...
  5. Shade_Guye

**REPORTED** Severe Power Menu bug/s

First off I want to say that I'm certain that I'm not the only one experiencing this. This is a very annoying bug regarding sliders in the Power Menu, for example enemy spawn rates or world difficulty slider. When you don't close the sliders before closing the inventory, you can accidentally...
  6. Shade_Guye

PC About the game startup sequence

Oh, well, I personally never felt any load times outside of the scripted sequences at the startup, so I'm not exactly sure how bad it was on older versions, and how bad it can be on less optimal hardware. I would imagine that it would be either the exact same to load to the main menu, if not...
  7. Shade_Guye

PC About the game startup sequence

I want to ask about the little fade-in part of the startup of the game, is there a way to skip that? When someone's hopping around and doing stuff, it gets a tiny bit inconvenient, and I wanna know whether it's skippable (Steam launch options having "-novid" doesn't work - not...
  8. Shade_Guye

**REPORTED** Hovering over status/potion effect resets your click

Sweet! Thanks for the reassurance!
  9. Shade_Guye

Yeah, it would be a bit weird to see a member report publicly like this, so I thought it was the reported to devs side of this. The red background was a bit odd at first, but it just indicates that "yea, this is not right, so we let the devs know". Thanks for the clarification :>
  10. Shade_Guye

I wanna ask, what exactly does "**reported**" mean? As in reported to the devs, or something negative relative to the forums?
  11. Shade_Guye

First off, this may not exactly be a bug, but rather a very annoying nitpick especially on small monitors (like mine, and probably many laptops). As you likely already know, when you're holding Left Click / Mouse 1 (from here just M1) and hover over your effects, well, nothing happens- but when...
  12. Shade_Guye

PC Underground Hallow/Corruption not dropping souls

Ah, well it could be horrible rng, but moving biomes horizontally fixes this, vertically however it sometimes has no effect. For example, I tried yesterday to get rid of it by flying up my hellevator to the surface and falling down without the slime mount, but it didn't fix the issue. But when...
  13. Shade_Guye

*I meant it as in nerfed for this purpose, my bad, and even then it's something I purely heard, so it may not be the case. Anywho, I wouldn't that, it's unnecessary.
  14. Shade_Guye

Any enemies that regularly spawn down there (should / have a chance to) drop souls when killed by the player. This includes skeletons, hallow slimes, etc. And no, I haven't used the cheesing method with King Slime (which I assume has been nerfed in 1.4)
  15. Shade_Guye

That's odd. Currently I'm on 1.4.0.5 so there's no mods yet. Teleporting is a different case since it probably checks for biomes, and why the Slimy Saddle test didn't work, I have no idea. I know that the souls aren't a 100% chance drop, but not getting one after killing over 20 mobs in the...
  16. Shade_Guye

This bug affects killing mobs in the underground Hallow and Corruption biomes not dropping respective souls, no souls at all to be more exact, but only when killed by the player affected by the bug - if the mob dies in lava or by some other means that aren't the player itself (though I haven't...
  17. Shade_Guye

Wavebank Touhou Wavebank

I was excited to find this, but it's outdated and the sounds don't work (Music does, though). Bummer.
  18. Shade_Guye

Wavebank Touhou Wavebank

I hope you get to updating the link, or perhaps someone could recreate the mod. I could, if I sort my life and get to modding Terraria eventually, so probably not within a year.
Back
Top Bottom