Search results for query: *

• Users: Shade_Guye
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Shade_Guye

tModLoader Tmodloader assistance needed

My friend and I would like to play Fargo's mod, but there's been a recent update to Tmodloader to which Fargo's hadn't released an update to yet, and we can't really get around it. Is there a way we can both downgrade our versions through the game itself, or through steam, or perhaps some other...
  2. Shade_Guye

**REPORTED** Severe Power Menu bug/s

First off I want to say that I'm certain that I'm not the only one experiencing this. This is a very annoying bug regarding sliders in the Power Menu, for example enemy spawn rates or world difficulty slider. When you don't close the sliders before closing the inventory, you can accidentally...
  3. Shade_Guye

PC About the game startup sequence

I want to ask about the little fade-in part of the startup of the game, is there a way to skip that? When someone's hopping around and doing stuff, it gets a tiny bit inconvenient, and I wanna know whether it's skippable (Steam launch options having "-novid" doesn't work - not...
  4. Shade_Guye

**REPORTED** Hovering over status/potion effect resets your click

First off, this may not exactly be a bug, but rather a very annoying nitpick especially on small monitors (like mine, and probably many laptops). As you likely already know, when you're holding Left Click / Mouse 1 (from here just M1) and hover over your effects, well, nothing happens- but when...
  5. Shade_Guye

PC Underground Hallow/Corruption not dropping souls

This bug affects killing mobs in the underground Hallow and Corruption biomes not dropping respective souls, no souls at all to be more exact, but only when killed by the player affected by the bug - if the mob dies in lava or by some other means that aren't the player itself (though I haven't...
Back
Top Bottom