Search results for query: *

1. gamingcookie

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

is there a way to check off bosses manually? cuz after i went to 1.4 all the modded bosses i defeated got unchecked
  2. gamingcookie

Resolved not valid housing?

oh i thought platforms counted for solid block but i guess not, placing a solid block fixed it, thanks ^^
  3. gamingcookie

Resolved not valid housing?

i'm building an underwater town from bubble blocks in the ocean this is what the house in question looks like (i know it looks bad i'm not a builder ok) according to the wiki "this is not valid housing" means that there's corruption nearby, but i don't think there could be any here since i have...
  4. gamingcookie

Can't join in multiplayer

Pretty sure that wouldn't help because this has happened on multiple different days
  5. gamingcookie

Can't join in multiplayer

I try to join my brother, and occasionally it just gets stuck on "Connecting to (his name)" He can join me just fine when this happens Restarting steam doesn't help If it matters, we're on the same wifi
  6. gamingcookie

Can't join multiplayer

I'm trying to join my brother's world, but it just says "Connecting to (his name)..." forever.
  7. gamingcookie

Can't get out of fullscreen

When I get into the game I'm in fullscreen but the setting says "Go fullscreen" Press it, still fullscreen but now it says "Go windowed" I press that and still nothing changes except that the button now says "Go fullscreen"
  8. gamingcookie

tModLoader How to delete tModLoader?

It won't let me press that button because Terraria is apparently not installed
  9. gamingcookie

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I have that same thing too
  10. gamingcookie

tModLoader Calamity Mod

no I only have installed Calamity (with music), Crystilium, and a few other ones that don't change anything in the world
  11. gamingcookie

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I have a bug where in a world the Sulphurous Sea at one point like completely disappears before and after this also happened with the Sunken Sea I've only had 2 worlds so I don't know if it happens every time
  12. gamingcookie

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

well spamming the thread won't help if it does help the tutorial I used was by Tea and it worked just fine for me
  13. gamingcookie

I deleted the player and world already
  14. gamingcookie

Say A

B
  15. gamingcookie

best game you have played!

well.. Terraria But if you mean others then Roblox, Minecraft, few others
  16. gamingcookie

WIP Pixel Art of Terraria

So Is this a guide to making sprites and stuff?
  17. gamingcookie

are you talking to me? and if so how do I know which one
  18. gamingcookie

Also is it supposed to say install instead of play when I look at Terraria on Steam or is that not supposed to happen
Back
Top Bottom