Search results for query: *

1. Haidenisa

10th Anniversary A Journey of 10 Years - Contest Entry Thread

My entry for the art category, the 10th Anniversary piece I made for the 16th!
  2. Haidenisa

PC Terraria only rarely opens

Do you know if there could be any issue around the "installscript.vdf" file? Checking the Steam folder that's the only file that's been updated today. Deleting the file doesn't fix the error and the file pops right back up when I try to open the game, but I wasn't sure if it had anything to do...
  3. Haidenisa

I just tried opening the game again and the error is back, so that file I just sent should be one that prevents the game from loading.
  4. Haidenisa

I deleted it a few hours ago to play again so I'm not sure if this one will prevent the game from loading yet, but here's my current file:
  5. Haidenisa

I wait a few minutes, then Steam puts me as back online instead of in-game, my game usually takes over 30 seconds to open anyways lol I've tried both from Steam and from my desktop and neither will open
  6. Haidenisa

I've been occurring a strange technical issue with Terraria that I haven't been able to find searching anywhere else. When I open up Terraria, it just doesn't open at all; Steam will say I'm in-game for a few minutes, but the game doesn't actually open, then Steam goes back to saying I'm not...
  7. Haidenisa

Texture Pack De-Sexualized Zoologist

Yeah, I don't think it's necessarily wrong to dislike the Zoologist's design, but I'm not very fond of the whole idea of "the original is awful, mine is better."
  8. Haidenisa

Texture Pack De-Sexualized Zoologist

I actually really like this sprite, the outfit suits her really well. Though I wouldn't say the original sprite is sexualized, if a character has bigger breasts that doesn't mean she's sexualized, just like in real life
  9. Haidenisa

Drawings & Paintings Haiden's Terraria Art Dump

So it doesn't stay lost in the depths of the submissions, here was my entry for the vanity contest!
  10. Haidenisa

Drawings & Paintings Haiden's Terraria Art Dump

I haven't really put these formally all gathered in one place, so here's some of my Terraria artwork, mostly done back in November-December: (Also yes I know the fingers look weird on some of them I'm better at that now lol)
  11. Haidenisa

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

I thought of this design specifically for this contest; with the concept of a skull mask and bones in the outfit I felt it was best to relate the name back to the dungeon, hence "Dungeonmaster."
  12. Haidenisa

I hope my inactivity (in terms of posting) on here doesn't affect my Beta Tester application ._.

I hope my inactivity (in terms of posting) on here doesn't affect my Beta Tester application ._.
  13. Haidenisa

Beta Tester Application

You only need to be 13+ now? Ohhh yes... Good luck to everyone applying!
  14. Haidenisa

Here's my first CC entry: http://i.imgur.com/OOknYgA.png

Here's my first CC entry: http://i.imgur.com/OOknYgA.png
  15. Haidenisa

That new 1.3.1 spoiler tho.... 1.3.1 supah hype

That new 1.3.1 spoiler tho.... 1.3.1 supah hype
  16. Haidenisa

Beat Moon Lord within the first 40 hours of playing. =P

Beat Moon Lord within the first 40 hours of playing. =P
  17. Haidenisa

Console The Year Ahead & The Community "Takes Control"

This is awesome news! As for new controls, I like the controls how they are, but maybe make it to where you quick buff by pressing the left or right analog stick? Then you can make X/square quick heal.
  18. Haidenisa

Swaaaaaaagggiiiiiiiins!!!!!

Swaaaaaaagggiiiiiiiins!!!!!
  19. Haidenisa

Console The Frost Moon is Rising on Console!

My brother and I just played this, and I got a Razorpine from my 2nd Everscream kill :D I still can't seem to get to the Ice Queen though.
  20. Haidenisa

Console Luckiest find?

I found two Crimson Keymolds and one Hallowed Keymold early hardmode, I'm so lucky :p EDIT: Made a new mage character and, after getting into Hard Mode, got the Rod of Discord after only around 5 Chaos Elementals.
Back
Top Bottom