Search results for query: *

1. penguin055

Gundam is life

Gundam is life
  2. penguin055

Serious What are your top 5 must-play games and why?

In no particular order - 1: Mount and Blade: Warband (PC) - Quite possibly the best game I've ever played. It's an amazing medieval RPG Sandbox thing with the best combat mechanics I've ever seen and an insane amount of freedom. Oh yeah, it also has a crap ton of amazing mods. 2: Kingdom...
  3. penguin055

Underrated and Overrated Games

I don't know that because I don't think Alpha Ruby/Omega Sapphire are worth my time or money. Also what does that have to do with how Pokemon isn't overrated? If you like Pokemon, then whatever. People like what they like. I'm just saying that they're not the greatest games and are quite...
  4. penguin055

If anything, I'd say it's overrated. Nearly everyone I know who plays it acts like it's the best thing ever, but I really don't think any of the Pokemon games are very good. They have really lame stories, slow-paced, repetitive, and overly simple gameplay, and the only customization you're...
  5. penguin055

Casual Aren't noobs annoying?

I can't remember anything particularly nooby I've done in Terraria. When I started playing, I had no idea what to do, so I pulled up the wiki. I read about every boss before overestimating them and killing them on my first try. Well, at least until hard mode... I always make sure I know what...
  6. penguin055

I think Destiny is wayyy overrated. The story is crap, the voice acting sucks, the gameplay is repetitive and boring, and the PVP has no matchmaking at all. It really should have been a single player game. I've played better MMOs (if Destiny can even be called that) for free.
  7. penguin055

Starbound Thread

I don't mean to be rude, but could someone please tell me why you guys waste your time complaining about Starbound? You bought it, played it, and were disappointed. I don't think $15 is a big enough loss to complain this much. Also there's something called "Early Access," meaning the game...
  8. penguin055

The Last Post Wins!

NOOB POWER wth it didnt work unliked and unsuscribed u sux haxxor
  9. penguin055

Casual What do you want for Christmas?

Gundam models. All of them.
  10. penguin055

The ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Thread

I COME WITH KNOWLEDGE FROM TUMBLR
  11. penguin055

The Last Post Wins!

Like I'm gonna let you guys win. NOOB POWER
  12. penguin055

Five nights at Freddy's

"Freddy getting revenge on Mike Shmidt."
  13. penguin055

Speedtest thread!

Better than I expected.
  14. penguin055

Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions [Giveaway]

Whatever is being given away right now, I want in! I actually won something like this once (but it was just to have my character in a wallpaper that was never actually made).
  15. penguin055

Casual What do You do When You Are Bored?

I usually just click all my forum bookmarks over and over hoping for some sort of alert. Other times I just play on my phone or play a random Steam game. What usually happens if I do that though is I realize I don't wanna play it and I quit and get bored again.
  16. penguin055

Ban the user above you!

Banned for quoting the post directly above them
  17. penguin055

Favorite Anime Quotes

-Keroro
  18. penguin055

The Roguelike thread

Oh yeah, I forgot about Rogue Legacy. That game is really good. You should definitely play it.
  19. penguin055

The Roguelike thread

I guess I'll be the first to mention two of the most popular roguelikes on Steam: The Binding of Isaac and FTL. Both of them are super fun and I would recommend them to anyone. Another good one is Don't Starve.
  20. penguin055

Humorous Bad Puns and Dad Jokes

http://dfwiki.com/w/The_Pactogonal_Knights Everyone on there.
Back
Top Bottom