Search results for query: *

1. blushiemagic

tModLoader Magic Storage

Magic Storage v0.4.3.5 Are you tired of having a mess of chests in your base? Never remember where you put your items, and have to run across your entire house to get from chest to chest? This mod will solve all of your problems! This mod offers a solution to storage problems once and for all...
  2. blushiemagic

tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

So, the Example Mod has some pretty cool bosses, but there's one problem: the Example Mod also has so many cheaty or annoying stuff that make it unsuitable to use in a normal playthrough. This mod aims to solve that problem. Here, you will find both the Abomination and the Spirit of Purity...
  3. blushiemagic

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

top Current version: v0.11.8.4 Compatible with Terraria 1.3.5.X Steam Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux Note: The mod browser will sometimes go down during heavy load. Modders, please also provide your own downloads of your mod for whenever this happens. Introduction tModLoader is...
  4. blushiemagic

tAPI Autosave & Backup Settings

Imagine this: you've downloaded a large number of mods, you're having fun and you've made tons of progress... and then suddenly, one of your mods crashes, making you lose all your progress from the past 10 minutes! With Autosave Settings, never again will you have to fear losing so much...
  5. blushiemagic

tAPI [Tutorial] Custom Hitboxes and Object-Oriented Programming

Has it ever annoyed you how all hitboxes are square when you want a circle projectile? Or how you need to create many separate projectiles in order to give the illusion of a trail? (I'm looking at you, Rainbow Gun...) This tutorial will give you some copy/paste code to fine-tune projectile...
  6. blushiemagic

tAPI [Tutorial] Falling Blocks

One question I've seen asked a lot is how to create blocks that fall, like sand. Recently, the time came that I had to do the same... and as I delved into the source code for answers, the job quickly became a nightmare. (So... much... hardcoding...) However, I have finally found a way to work...
  7. blushiemagic

tAPI [Tutorial] Custom Bosses - NPC AI and Server Syncing

This tutorial will assume you already know the basics of modding (making .json files, and simple .cs files). It will also assume you have at least very basic programming knowledge. The difference between bosses and other NPCs I will start off this tutorial with the following: fundamentally...
  8. blushiemagic

tAPI Bluemagic's Mod - Elemental Unleash (Endgame Extension)

More Polls (do not vote anymore): v0.3.3 (Help needed, see Testing and Sprites sections) This mod aims to extend the endgame of Terraria by adding new bosses, world changes, items, etc. This is normally where I would write a long "summary" describing this mod's goal... but instead let's get...
  9. blushiemagic

tAPI [Tutorial] Summoner Weapon (Programming knowledge required)

Melee, ranged, and magic weapons are all relatively easy to create; just create a projectile, make your weapon fire it, then done. However, summoner weapons are way more difficult to create. Why? Because they are ridiculously hard-coded into the game. There are literally if statements that check...
  10. blushiemagic

tAPI [Tutorial] Custom Dust

TAPI makes modding extremely easy and adds hooks for many things such as items and projectiles; however, one thing it doesn't seem to have an obvious hook for is dust (the particles that are made by things like torches, terra blade, etc). This can get extremely frustrating when one realizes that...
  11. blushiemagic

tAPI Tile Behavior Help

As a complete beginner to modding Terraria, I'm having a bit of trouble trying to get a tile to behave the way I want it to using tAPI. First of all, I want it to emit light like a torch does, although not as bright; second of all, I want it to inflict the burning debuff, similar to hellstone...
Back
Top Bottom