Search results for query: *

1. DestroyerArcher

Weapons & Equip Make MultiColored Wrench able to cut/place actuators

There would be a button resembling an actuator when right clicking the MultiColor Wrench which would enable it to cut or place actuators.
  2. DestroyerArcher

PC Conveyor Belts in an autofarm

Before 1.3.1, moving 1-tile high items from right to left with hoiks was not simple, if not possible. Now, with the introduction of the conveyor belt, you can use it to move 1-tile items in the hoik more easily, and in both directions the conveyor belt comes in. This addition is not as useful...
  3. DestroyerArcher

Weapons & Equip Paintball Machine Gun

I just got the paintball gun, but realized 2 things about it. 1. it's not autofire. 2. It can't paint blocks/use different colored ammo. Thus, I think we could give Skeletron Prime a new item to use with his souls of fright. Paintball Machine Gun: 25 Ranged Damage 6% Crit Chance Insanely Fast...
  4. DestroyerArcher

PC Lost Girl not dropping Metal Detector?

According to the wiki: When I used Solar Eruption to kill the lost girl, I didn't see a metal detector drop(I was in expert mode BTW)? Or is it a bug?
  5. DestroyerArcher

DestroyerArcher's Slime Drawings

@Ohyeah yur derpy My collection of random drawing I have done, mainly slimed versions of users nowadays. Requests:
  6. DestroyerArcher

Pixel Art DestroyerArcher's Sprites

Welcome to my sprites! I sometimes make sprites when I think of something that I'd like to draw. Melee: Ranged: Magic: Accessories: NPC:
  7. DestroyerArcher

Mobile Chaos Elemental(And other mobs) Autofarm

Note: Using this farm in 1.3 PC will no longer work without letting yourself get slaughtered by Hallowed Mimics. So...Chaos Elementals seem to have a hard time spawning on screen in mobile without altering the area. This autofarm can easily collect Chaos Elementals, but it's reccomended to make...
  8. DestroyerArcher

Weapons & Equip Laser Repeater

Damage:45 Use Time:20 Knockback:3 Velocity:8 Critical Chance:7 Arrow's Fired from this appear something that looks similar to Skeletron Prime's laser beam, functions similar to the Pulse Bow, exept it can Pierce or Bounce 3 times instead of 5. Autofire:Yes Crafted from: 20 12 10
Back
Top Bottom