Search results for query: *

1. Zario777

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I think unpairing debuffs is outside the scope of this thread; that sounds like an overhaul of how they are currently coded
  2. Zario777

I think the problem with the Jack o' Launcher is that since it's forced to use its own ammo, it loses out on DPS that its counterpart, the Grenade Launcher gains. AND it's slower. I think either raising the damage of the ammo to compete with Rocket IIIs OR have it shoot as fast as the Grenade...
  3. Zario777

In response to Situation A, make the Band of Starpower craftable from a Panic Necklace + Mana Crystal at a Tinkerer's Workshop (And the Panic Necklace crafted from a Band of Starpower + Heart Crystal). This makes them slightly more work to get since you'd need to beat a Goblin Invasion, but...
  4. Zario777

I disagree. It's a tough challenge, but once you get the hang of not disturbing rolling cacti or antlion nests, it's much easier to deal with. The Hardmode Dungeon has enemies that can take you out in 2 hits before you even know where they are coming from (Sniper, Rocket Launcher, most of the...
  5. Zario777

Those would be stat changes. Keeping the stats of the Chlorophyte Mask as Melee, and tacking on the stats of the other helmets onto the breastplate and greaves would be stat changes. Big changes, yes, but stat changes nonetheless. I didn't say anything about it being too weak or too strong...
  6. Zario777

I have a radical idea for the Chlorophyte armor. Instead of having helmets that have the class bonuses tied to it, what if the helmet, brestplate, and greaves gave Ranged, Magic, and Melee bonuses, while the Crystal did minion damage and provided 2 extra minions? That way it's an option for...
  7. Zario777

I second the idea of the Pygmy Necklace being accessed earlier, since it is obtainable at the same time as the Necromantic Scroll, which does the same thing and more. It's also harder to think of stat chances since it seems like Minions can only get increased in damage, knockback, or slots...
  8. Zario777

Maybe all spears (Or at least Dark Lance onwards) could ignore ALL enemy defense. I still think Dark Lance and Gungnir should gain a damaging after image to make them useful against boss fights, but idk if that's within the scope of this thread.
  9. Zario777

I think the Old One's Accessories should each do something different and therefore allow synergy with each other, instead of being locked into one. My idea: Apprentice Scarf -- +2 Sentries instead of +1 Monk's Belt -- + 15% (Or whatever is fair) damage for Sentries Squire's Shield -- +15% (Or...
  10. Zario777

Considering that defense-piercing feature you mentioned before, could Nanites and the resulting things made from them gain usage from that? I think that would help offset the many mobs immune to Confusion and how late in the game it is obtained.
  11. Zario777

What about the hook you get from Queen Slime that instantly teleports you to the spot?
  12. Zario777

The Reaver Shark could be retooled as a Gravedigger's Shovel, but for hard blocks, while retaining its current nerfed pickaxe power. Also I think the Dark Lance and Gungnir should be granted an after-image that deals constant damage equal to 50% and 75% of the spear's power respectively so that...
  13. Zario777

Items Mirror Glasses to Ankh Charm

I like the idea mainly because the other debuff negators get a partner except for Blindfold. I'd make the Ankh Charm + the Mirror Glasses make the SUPER Ankh Shield, just so that it's not mandatory to make the Ankh Shield, yet you're still rewarded by getting it (Probably also +1 extra defense...
  14. Zario777

Items Time to Combine Lava Waders + Frostspark Boots +??

Too OP. The devs don't like the combination of these boots. Also, Cell Phone is for information, Ankh Shield is for negation, and Celestial Shell is for stat boosts. The devs don't want the combination of the boots, because instead of deciding if you can sacrifice two slots to have both, you'll...
  15. Zario777

Weapons & Equip [Equipable] Celestial Shield

This might be classified in the "Overpowered" suggestions, next to Lava Waders + Frostspark Boots The devs apparently don't like when powerful/very useful accessories (Stat Booster) + (Debuff/KB Negation) are merged
  16. Zario777

Weapons & Equip Equipment Combinations and More Alternative (Pre-Hardmode) Armor

Ahh I see what you mean. I mean besides Sandstorm in a Bottle, I think the others are possible. I do have a suggestion in mind to guarantee a pyramid at the bottom center of underground deserts that gives each valuable drop (as Underground Desert is an actual challenge in Expert Mode so having...
  17. Zario777

Weapons & Equip Equipment Combinations and More Alternative (Pre-Hardmode) Armor

I'm not sure I follow. With my suggestion you'd be able to make a Bundle of Balloons equivalent with Fart in a Balloon, Sharkron Balloon, and Bee Balloon; all materials you can get in any given world. The Balloon Bonanza would be for the truly dedicated, but ultimately unnecessary
  18. Zario777

Items Potion Ideas

What is Moonlight Field? Is it a mini-biome? Is it temporary? Is its only purpose to gain Wolf's Bane? Is Wolf's Bane organic to the biome or is it dropped by a spawned mob in the biome? 30 Extra defense is a lot for a potion; it makes Ironskin obsolete How long does the potion last? What does...
  19. Zario777

VERY WELL DONE! I also agree with the Armored Brain; that's a neat accessory that I wouldn't mind using! lol I was ecstatic when I saw these!
  20. Zario777

It seems to be fine now, but my virus protection software kept going off everytime I went on the site. I just know they changed the info on the Megashark which has since been reverted back
Back
Top Bottom