Search results for query: *

• Users: Fredbear
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Fredbear

Welcome, to the Salty Spitoon. How tough are ye?

I watched the ending of Toy Story 3 and only cried for 20 minutes. I got dominated by a gibus spy, I reported him for hacker. I swim in copper coins like egoorcS kcuDcM. I got so pro, that one time I killed 1 AFK player. I dropped my pencil and I lifted it. Twice.
  2. Fredbear

Describe the Celestial Pillars

Latter. Solar Pillar is a tryhard airshotter and it will do nothing to stop at using its hacked Crawltipedes that do 999999 damage at you Stardust Pillar loves cereal and it uses its Milkyway Weavers to eat the fresh cereal. And mmmmm those chewy Flow Invaders add a little nice texture to...
  3. Fredbear

Noob Question

Can minions and pets aggro the truffle worm? I mean im in stealth mode everytiem but when i move for just 1 step and my minions kill about 100101010101010 mushy ladybugs a second, then the truffle worm leaves. Dumb stardust dragon or bad luck?
  4. Fredbear

Weapons & Equip Inventory Management

Oh crud, my inv is full of dirt and I can't find dirt rod! THE COLORS ARE TOO SIMILAR! These suggestions will help your inventory get fixed up. Proposal 1: Middle click an item either in chest or inventory. A color wheel will appear and a bar to input a chest name. The highlights, when applied...
  5. Fredbear

Other Gravitation buff display

There are some major inconveniences with the Gravitation buff. It flips the world, not the character! Like the Console versions, there should be an option either you want to flip the world, or yourself.
  6. Fredbear

No Hallow alt?

There is no hallow alternative? But Red said that there will be one in an interview?!
  7. Fredbear

Describe Expert Mode in 3 Words.

Dark Souls III
  8. Fredbear

NPCs & Enemies Mob Prefixes.

All the expert mode stuff feels like normal mode, not that hard. Lets make it even harder. Introducing Mob Prefixes. These random prefixes are randomly applied to a mob (25%), and even more rare, with two!(15%) Changes- Removes all variant of any mob with a variant. The variants sprites and...
  9. Fredbear

What item describes you??

I would say the Wizard Hat because in every game, I always choose mage classes first.
  10. Fredbear

NPCs & Enemies My Mom!

No this is not a troll post. You search deep underground, only to find a crying peasant kid licking on a lollipop. You try to add him to your collection of NPCs, but he suddenly calls out:"MOMMY!" A giant woman appears, the size of an Ice Golem. Lost Child: 700 HP 10 Defense Stays stationary...
  11. Fredbear

Other Safe Mode (youkno, for teh kids!)

I can't believe Terraria has T for its rating. Most of the fanbase are kids, and the parents would think that this is Mortal Kombat with Digging. We should employ a toggleable "Safe Mode" for the small people. THEY NEED TO GROW UP WITHOUT SEEING ALL THIS BLOOD AND GORE. When you die, you will...
  12. Fredbear

The choices you make...

Welcome to... The Choices You Make 1.0 ALPHA How To Play: First you choose a choice made by a person. Encode the results, then once you're done, make choices for the next person that will post here. Simple. Now I know what you're thinking:" But Fred! There is already...
  13. Fredbear

NPCs & Enemies Doppelganger-New Moon mob

The fullmoon has a werewolf. What about a new moon when there's no indication of when the night is going to end. Changed stuffs: Wolf fang is now PC New mob for new moon DOPPELGANGER: Health:320/160 Defense:16/24 AI:Fighter/Wraith Drops: Shadow Cloak 1.67% Vitamins 1% Dark Lamp 1.5%...
  14. Fredbear

Other Rare death animations

The only death animation you see is: you get blown up, a gravestone appears, and the occasional "splat" sound. ITS SO BORING OH MY GOD IT HURTS MY EYES I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! Lets add some flair to death messages with their corresponding death animation. Ones that were not included have the...
  15. Fredbear

Take some screenshots and make a story out of it!

Make a story out of the screenshots you just took in Terraria. If it has too many pics place a spoiler. What are your stories?
  16. Fredbear

Blocks & Decoration Plastic

Plastic. Everyone uses plastic, so why not place some plastic into Terraria? Plastic would make a good building material. Plastic Trees will generate randomly in the world and they have crimson/corrupted variants. Also, ordinary acorns have a chance to become a Plastic Tree Drops:Wood, Raw...
  17. Fredbear

Items Whoopie Cushions

I want whoopie cushions have other functions than just making the fart in a jar! Let's make whoopie cushions placeable! With the new NPC AI in 1.3, we can put them on chairs and when they sit on it, toot! Whoopie cushions will have their droprates changed to 1/50 and making a whole room out of...
  18. Fredbear

NPCs & Enemies NPC- The Beggar

The beggar is a new NPC which is like the Travelling Merchant, but will beg for money. He will come after every 5 days and you must have 4 town NPCs. A randomly generated amount of money is needed to be given and when the exact amount of money is fed, he will predict some occurence and you will...
  19. Fredbear

Some Worldgen Anomalies

Ok... I saw a screwed up Dungeon with both types of walls... On the bright side... all worlds spawned with deserts always spawn with a Pyramid. YAY!!
  20. Fredbear

NPCs & Enemies The Tree Dweller-A Hardmode Miniboss

The Tree Dweller adds more usefulness to the Living Trees. Tree Dwellers are pictured as woody and leafy spiders that are a bit larger than rainbow slimes. The Living trees today are boring, and some of them just give a building staff. SOME. Not all living trees generate with a 'just add torch...
Back
Top Bottom