Search results for query: *

1. Crystal The Lynx

Waht do you think shoud someone do wen he beats the Moon Lord 3 times

From someone who's defeated the Moon Lord more times than I care to remember.. Either try challenge runs, class lock runs.. Or you could look around at the various mods and see which ones pique your interest.
  2. Crystal The Lynx

Hot Topic What Boss is the hardest boss for you guys? And why ?

Honestly, I don't struggle with any of the bosses.. (Then again, I have 2k+ hours in the game..) But I guess if I had to pick one, and this is kinda nitpicky, it'd have to be Expert Mode Skeletron. Reason being, those wonky pseudo-homing skulls catch me off guard more times than I care to admit.
  3. Crystal The Lynx

Irritating Town Npc moments

Aka. The reason I have banners on both sides of my NPC housing. (I use Platforms/Trapdoors to get in and out of my NPC housing)
  4. Crystal The Lynx

Irritating Town Npc moments

Hey, Nurse could you just- I'm trying to get to my piggy ba- PLEASE. MOVE. ..Welp, time for a lava bucket..
  5. Crystal The Lynx

PC What do you think was the hardest pillar of the 4 Celestial Pillars in the Lunar Event?

A lot of people seem to be struggling with the Crawltipedes.. Thing is, they only attack you while you're airborne. So a good solution is to simply build a platform in mid-air to stand on, then hit everything while you're safe from all but the Meteor Heads' big cousins.
  6. Crystal The Lynx

tModLoader Calamity Mod

For some reason, even though I'd died, the Slime God didn't despawn. The two halves are just kinda chilling at random points in the underground. Anyone know why this happens?
  7. Crystal The Lynx

Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

Pretty fun map here, took me about.. I dunno 2-3 hours to beat the whole thing. I didn't really get stuck at any point, although I spent a little bit /too/ long trying to get all the bonus stuff. ^ ^; ..Probably still missed some things though.
  8. Crystal The Lynx

So, my parents bought a two seater hanging pod chair.. and it's effectivley just a cradle for...

So, my parents bought a two seater hanging pod chair.. and it's effectivley just a cradle for adults. >w<
  9. Crystal The Lynx

Well, finally got my new Pc built and working!! ^.^

Well, finally got my new Pc built and working!! ^.^
  10. Crystal The Lynx

So.. I found out that the case for my Pc is too small. the measurements on the box that it came...

So.. I found out that the case for my Pc is too small. the measurements on the box that it came in were completely made up it seems.
  11. Crystal The Lynx

Ah, well.. thing is, I can afford the build.. And at the moment I don't need to worry about...

Ah, well.. thing is, I can afford the build.. And at the moment I don't need to worry about bills or rent etc. So I just thought "Why not?".
  12. Crystal The Lynx

Well.. Is that 'tank' in the good sense or the bad sense?

Well.. Is that 'tank' in the good sense or the bad sense?
  13. Crystal The Lynx

Wait, wait.. http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/7PDvwP

Wait, wait.. http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/7PDvwP
  14. Crystal The Lynx

Oh god.. give me.. about an hour, all the parts are still in boxes..

Oh god.. give me.. about an hour, all the parts are still in boxes..
  15. Crystal The Lynx

Crazy World Generations

Well, I once had an Enchanted Sword shrine spawn under a giant tree. The thing looked like it'd been struck by lightning, it was pretty cool.
  16. Crystal The Lynx

I've been building a new PC. I have everything.. except for the RAM cards.. which won't be...

I've been building a new PC. I have everything.. except for the RAM cards.. which won't be arriving for another week.. -_-;
  17. Crystal The Lynx

No worries. Just make sure to hit the ground running when you land. ^ ^

No worries. Just make sure to hit the ground running when you land. ^ ^
  18. Crystal The Lynx

Well, Then you'll just need high mobility. Just focus on keeping them in sight, but keeping...

Well, Then you'll just need high mobility. Just focus on keeping them in sight, but keeping yourself out of reach.. Also, wings with a fast ascent speed like the Jetpack.
  19. Crystal The Lynx

Well, what 'class' setup d'you have? Melee, Ranged, Caster or Summoner?

Well, what 'class' setup d'you have? Melee, Ranged, Caster or Summoner?
  20. Crystal The Lynx

I've found out that I've clocked up 1800+ hours playing Terraria.. Should I take a break and...

I've found out that I've clocked up 1800+ hours playing Terraria.. Should I take a break and play something else?
Back
Top Bottom