Search results for query: *

1. Bl4ckSh33p

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Launching Tomorrow

So still no updated German translation or opaque tooltips to make it playable again? It's impossible to read most of the tooltips for items and in the crafting menu.
  2. Bl4ckSh33p

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Hi the ui transparency slider is great But can you add a background to item and crafting tooltips please? It's very hard to read text overlapping my inventory.
  3. Bl4ckSh33p

Console Very Important Information Regarding Latest Console Update

Would be nice to get more info about the next planned update. Will we get some new things from PC soon? :)
  4. Bl4ckSh33p

Console The Frost Moon Rises Today!

Same here. No Arena just a campfire at my tree house.
  5. Bl4ckSh33p

Console The Frost Moon Rises Today!

I just entered hardmode so there is still plenty to do. ;) But I don't build "arenas" to fight bosses. I'm not playing in the Colosseum.
  6. Bl4ckSh33p

Console The Frost Moon is Rising on Console!

It seems Xbox One got a Patch. The Icon has the "updated" Marker. :)
  7. Bl4ckSh33p

Btw. Why is there no xplay with Xbox 360 and xbox one? Both use xbox Live / same Servers?
  8. Bl4ckSh33p

New Event Is nice but I hope new feature updates will be coming soon. Maybe the bee cannon can be buffed like on PC, too?
  9. Bl4ckSh33p

I hope it won't be too long. And wooden tropy item to display items on the wall would be nice. :) Just checked wiki and it's in with release on 9th. Come on MS, approve it. :D
  10. Bl4ckSh33p

Will we get fishing, minecarts or other PC features, too?
  11. Bl4ckSh33p

Console Very Important Information Regarding Latest Console Update

They Said (very!) early 2015 as far as I can remember in another topic here. So I hope it's only a matter of days because February is not "very early" - at least in my opinion. ;) Found it: New console content is planned for (very!) early next year, and more regularlythereafter. We appreciate...
  12. Bl4ckSh33p

Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

I never liked the PC UI and mouse controls. Tried it a few times but quit after a few minutes. Improved UI is a good thing. Maybe I will try it on PC again. :) But controller support would be nice!
  13. Bl4ckSh33p

Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

Nice. Will we get this and other missing things on Xbox One, too? I heard there should be more regular updates for console. So we may not have to wait 12+ months to get it on console after the PC release?
  14. Bl4ckSh33p

Console Terraria Console: The Next Generation - Launch Date Confirmed!

Looking forward to the new updates. Thanks! :)
  15. Bl4ckSh33p

Resolved [Xbox 360] Dyes broken

Yes! Thank you very much. It works when I take one with RT. :)
  16. Bl4ckSh33p

Resolved [Xbox 360] Dyes broken

Hi. I created some due to color my equipment and initially I could use it. But now when I pick up a normal or mixed (black&pink) dye the equip tab is not selectable to apply it. I tried doing it in front of the cloth workstation, the dye creator and and many other locations.
  17. Bl4ckSh33p

Console Next gen terraria

Just found it by accident but thank you for the hint. :) I hope it won't be too long for some new console updates. I don't like the keyboard/ mouse controls on PC. I will have to try if the joypad works on PC.
  18. Bl4ckSh33p

Xbox One Diabolic Sigil has different icon in inventory and world

Hi. I got some demonic sigil wall banners from the dungeon and noticed that it looks different in the inventory and when placed on a wall. Is this intentional or a bug?
  19. Bl4ckSh33p

Xbox One Indestructible Wooden Beam

The hammer removed the hidden background behind the beam. Even the red pickaxe to remove crimson blocks can't remove it. I don't see your sig on mobile but I will visit the page later. But it would be nice if they would read the official console bug forum without having to register another...
  20. Bl4ckSh33p

Xbox One Game stuck after biome or weather changes

Hi. I only played on small worlds so far and it was offline. About 80% when the weather or biome changes the whole game is stuck (char stands midair when jumping).
Back
Top Bottom