Search results for query: *

• Users: Bl4ckSh33p
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Bl4ckSh33p

Resolved [Xbox 360] Dyes broken

Hi. I created some due to color my equipment and initially I could use it. But now when I pick up a normal or mixed (black&pink) dye the equip tab is not selectable to apply it. I tried doing it in front of the cloth workstation, the dye creator and and many other locations.
  2. Bl4ckSh33p

Xbox One Diabolic Sigil has different icon in inventory and world

Hi. I got some demonic sigil wall banners from the dungeon and noticed that it looks different in the inventory and when placed on a wall. Is this intentional or a bug?
  3. Bl4ckSh33p

Other New option to select language on consoles

Hi. I noticed some wrong or missing German translations (reported them in console bugs forum for Xbox One) and wondered if you could add an option to switch to English or other languages in the game settings.
  4. Bl4ckSh33p

Xbox One Game stuck after biome or weather changes

Almost every time the background changes (going to new biome) the game is stuck for a few seconds. Same happens when it starts/stops to rain.
  5. Bl4ckSh33p

Xbox One Wrong/incorrect German translations

Hi. I noticed some wrong or missing translations in the German Version. English - German in game Table - Tabelle (should be "Tisch") Honey - Honey (should be "Honig") Regeneration (Potion and campfire tooltip) - Wiederbelebung (should be "Regenerierung" or "Wiederherstellung") - the current...
  6. Bl4ckSh33p

Xbox One Indestructible Wooden Beam

Hi. I placed some "Wooden Beam" and the Wiki says you can destroy them with your pickaxe. But I tried my copper and golden pickaxe and it does not remove the block. I tried Axe, Hammer and weapons but it's not removable. :(
Back
Top Bottom