Search results for query: *

1. Lynxical

Weapons & Equip The Daybreak should probably be a Ranger weapon and get replaced by something else.

By changing an established melee weapon that's tied to a melee themed pillar to ranged? You'd have to reimagine it into a Vortex weapon, which is already a ton of work as it'd need to be reworked given Vortex is thematically different from Solar, give Solar 2 new weapons, then give every other...
  2. Lynxical

Weapons & Equip The Daybreak should probably be a Ranger weapon and get replaced by something else.

...huh? To fight... Moon Lord with? The boss that stays out of... "true melee" range...? And... by your logic, a lot of weapons shouldn't even be Melee...? Or ranged...? Or Summoner...? Like... I'm just confused on this?
  3. Lynxical

Weapons & Equip Give Meowmere and Star Wrath an aura

Add Influx Waver too, honestly (both these swords need the projectile to scale with Melee Speed though) Though most swords at the end of the game should have an Aura, it's pretty bad having only a few swords that are viable because Auras make them safe. Keybrand could use one, it's a...
  4. Lynxical

Weapons & Equip The Biome Weapon issue.

It's a little off, the average amount of knives thrown is 4.94 (which we can practically round to 5), and factoring in crit makes it around 566dps instead, even without damage variance the dps would be inconsistent due to crit+knives thrown While you do need about every knife to hit (base VK...
  5. Lynxical

Fun fact, pre-nerf, with just Godly, they had healing of 109hp/s I believe I did calculations and they were able to reach over 300hp/s, I think it was 317hp/s or something, and in current Terraria it would be 445hp/s assuming they didn't have the nerfs So yeah they were casually able to reach...
  6. Lynxical

He doesn't understand the logistics of how :red:ing broken the healing is since he only sees Vampire Knives on a very skewed idea of them needing to have good dps to be a good weapon, 30hp/s is ludicrously strong and the knives themselves have fine dps that you're able to easily fix via things...
  7. Lynxical

I think you misunderstood what I was asking for. Vampire Knives are really not an ok weapon as is. The low damage can be bypassed with the several ways of bypassing enemy armor (Sharpening Stone and Ichor Flasks, 27 AP total), the healing can be capped with the average damage loadout (T3 Well...
  8. Lynxical

More boring than its current state? I'm not really sure, it's either that or buffing Piranha Gun into oblivion, though keep the click to fire then click to return so I don't have to hold my mouse down
  9. Lynxical

Piranha Gun is a 1/2500 drop in a biome you're most likely not staying in for a while outside of maybe an Uzi. It absolutely needs to be stronger than a weapon you can easily farm for along with getting a ton of extra money and side loot. Not to mention Chain Gun's base dps was based on Musket...
  10. Lynxical

Biome weapons, the rare weapon of the Dungeon, the incredibly power-, wait what do you mean only 3* of them are very good? Let's take a look at the biome weapons, I guess... Jungle Chest: Piranha Gun is... a weapon of all time isn't it, boasting an impressively bad 550dps or so at base, the...
  11. Lynxical

Items you think are overrated?

Vampire Knives are capped at 30hp/s on Expert/Master Mode, with an internal cap of 70hp, also in Expert/Master This is 12x the healing of a Greater Healing Potion without external effects(2.5hp/s) This is 5x stronger than the healing of Valhalla(4hp/s)+Squire(2hp/s) (6hp/s total) This is 3x...
  12. Lynxical

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Angler Journal for Bait and Fish, enchanted catching system that you may like

It is however, impossible to control the weather to your own will, it means to catch specific fish you'd have to stop whatever you're doing to go fish up whatever you need, adding restrictions adds tedium, it's not particularly interesting nor fun to do for every player.
  13. Lynxical

Other Community Suggestion Thread: A Compilation of Suggestions

They would change the game for me. It changes how I view obtaining armor instead of going the same armor every time, which is typically Flinx Fur Coat mixed with Gladiator armor or Platinum armor, if Ninja armor provided more meaningful stats I'd consider using it on other playthroughs. Small...
  14. Lynxical

Frog Gear takes 1 good accessory and 4 subpar ones and puts it together. At the end of the day, the only good part of the accessory is the Frog Leg itself. That makes it mediocre, especially since Amphibian Boots exist. Ninja armor, in my opinion, should realistically be strong enough to step...
  15. Lynxical

Sorry for the double post, what do you see in Frog Gear? As far as I'm aware... Frog Gear is only Frog Leg, Flipper, and Tiger Climbing Gear, which are pretty... bad all things considered. At least compared to Amphibian Boots, which give you Running Shoes and Fleg effect. I know what...
  16. Lynxical

This is one of the most ammo-consuming weapons in the game, with an ammo that's incredibly hard to collect enough of to sustain for long periods.
  17. Lynxical

I just want items to be more viable across the board. I'm not looking to change anything drastically, but having more options at every stage is just "nice", IMO. It's not a new feature I'm looking for, I just enjoy having a large variety of weapons to choose from, it's fun to have choices...
  18. Lynxical

Early-game Melee: Enchanted Sword is strictly worse than Starfury, while also being far more common. Terragrim is incredibly rare and small, which makes it terrible for fending off enemies. Early Game armor: Ninja armor is outclassed by everything at this stage. Gi can be paired with Ninja...
  19. Lynxical

To encourage diversity/going out of your way to get rare items. If the rare item is weaker than a more common item, what's the point of the rare item? The rare item should have some reward to encourage getting the item. Most of the items I suggested to get a buff are generally rare, uncommon...
  20. Lynxical

That's a good one, I think its issue is it uses Static Immunity over Local Immunity
Back
Top Bottom