Search results for query: *

• Users: Lynxical
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Lynxical

Weapons & Equip The Biome Weapon issue.

Biome weapons, the rare weapon of the Dungeon, the incredibly power-, wait what do you mean only 3* of them are very good? Let's take a look at the biome weapons, I guess... Jungle Chest: Piranha Gun is... a weapon of all time isn't it, boasting an impressively bad 550dps or so at base, the...
  2. Lynxical

Other Community Suggestion Thread: A Compilation of Suggestions

This is going to be a FULL COMPILATION OF SUGGESTIONS from a server I'm in, jotting down ideas from other people as well as myself, feel free to add your own! This is so we can have a cohesive thread of suggestions Armor: Ninja armor is just bad, for being from King Slime it does nothing and...
  3. Lynxical

Ask a 1 Year on Estrogen Trans Girl Anything Trans/LGBTQ+ Related!

Yahallo! My name is Lynxical! I'm a Transgender Woman, and I've been on Estrogen for over a year now! About 1 year, 1 month as of now! I thought it'd be fun to see your questions about LGBTQ+ and what it's been like for me to transition so far! Don't be shy! I'm open to hearing all your...
  4. Lynxical

Weapons & Equip Enchanted Sword and Terragrim are... kind of bad

Back in 1.3, Enchanted Sword was my go to weapon, it was almost guaranteed in Medium Worlds and allowed you to skip early game really easily, however, as of 1.4.4, this weapon is... not amazing, the nerfs on top of the fact that swords got much bigger and in turn made them safer to use because...
  5. Lynxical

Weapons & Equip Misc armor buff ideas

I had an entire image of misc armor buffs but I guess I'm gonna retype them, so let's start simple Gold armor: While other ore armors are 1-2 defense apart compared to their counterparts, weirdly, Gold armor has a gap of 4 whole defense compared to Platinum, making it an incredibly bad...
  6. Lynxical

Weapons & Equip Shark Tooth Necklace (and by extension, Stinger Necklace), need a buff

Currently, Shark Tooth Necklace (and Stinger Necklace) give 5 Armor Penetration, Armor Penetration works in a really awkward way but to put it simply, Every 2 Armor Penetration (AP for short) is equal to 1 extra damage, so Shark Tooth Necklace gives +2 damage (or +3 damage on odd defense enemies...
  7. Lynxical

Vampire Knives, just how good is the weapon, really?

I feel obligated to talk about this topic, as I have put it off for the longest time... Vampire Knives are weird. This is my favorite weapon in Terraria, but despite being my favorite, I've researched them beyond what you generally should research them. Basics Vampire Knives 29 damage Throws...
  8. Lynxical

Mac Probably the funniest glitch I've ever seen

Greetings Terrarians! I'm Kat and I'm sharing this absolutely hilarious bug I came across while playing Terraria one day. Me and my friends were in a voice call and I was streaming Terraria, one of my friends said Web Slinger was the worst hook in the game, despite it getting recently buffed...
  9. Lynxical

Items DST Equipment might need a huge buff...

I've been talking to people about these weapons like @J Bame, @qwerty3.14 (I need you guys to help me lmfao), and a few others, but the weapons are very underwhelming, Lucy has about the same dps as Fiery Greatsword, but also has less range, and is worse as an axe than Molten Hamaxe, the Ranged...
  10. Lynxical

Introducing TerraBalanced

Hello there, and welcome to TerraBalanced, a mod idea that I continue to work on to improve the quality of Terraria by not changing how the game fundamentally plays but by making things slightly better, I’m not a coder or a spriter so this is really and idea unless I’m able to get people to help...
  11. Lynxical

Mobile Visual glitch on Onyx Blaster

This is a simple one, it doesn’t affect anything it’s just weird, but the Onyx Blaster projectile seems to have 2 layers(the black projectile and the outline) but the black projectile part doesn’t load, again, no gameplay changes, just a weird visual bug, I show my image which shows the bug, and...
  12. Lynxical

Favorite Biome Weapon and why?

Usually I gripe about stuff in these forums but I’m genuinely curious, I saw this forum asking people about this from 5 years ago which is crazy, I want to see what people think because the Desert Tiger Staff is now a thing and some weapons actually got a buff which is really cool. My personal...
  13. Lynxical

Items Throwing Knives/Javelins shouldn’t be Ranged.

In 1.4 one major change made it so all Throwing equipment now belonged to Ranged, at first I didn’t care but then it really got to me. This might be a bit controversial but I think that the Bone Throwing Knife, Throwing Knife, Poisoned Knife, Shuriken, Javelin, Star Anise, Frost Daggerfish, and...
  14. Lynxical

Switch I am TERRIFIED on this bug

So I was going to do some testing and so I entered my main world, low and behold MY FRIEND WAS IN THE WORLD, He only ran left, and it showed his name as Hard Lfan, instead of Lfan despite being his switch name being Lfan. I’m in singleplayer and I had a heart attack when he spiraled from my roof...
  15. Lynxical

Items inconsistencies in rarity of items

This is a strange thing to talk about, but there are a few issues with rarity of items in the game which could easily be fixed, the only 2 I found would be the Fledgling wings and the Obsidian armor. The fledgling wings are a new wing added in 1.4 that is given upon creating a journey mode...
  16. Lynxical

Items Buff the Biome Weapons

I'm getting bored of this thread, I was just a little annoyed because the weapons are a little bit annoying to get
  17. Lynxical

Pixel Art New weapon idea: Feather Knives

Hello Terrarians, my name is Hyperkatmanders and today I have something to show all of you. I’ve been working on this for 2 days and I finished it while in class(I should’ve been doing work but whatever) but this is a new sky weapon idea called feather knives, essentially a worse version of...
  18. Lynxical

Switch Dye, armor, vanity glitch

As I’m sure you’ve seen, characters are kinda bugging out, I’m having this same issue and it’s making the game really strange, my grim dye on my main character now goes behind me instead of going up, some of my characters vanity are straight up gone and nothing will change it, and all sorts of...
  19. Lynxical

Switch 1.3.5 Strange glitches

I will explain this the best I can but my switch is under parental control and I can’t get the videos, first glitch seems to be an everlasting sandstorm like they are always active no matter what and it’s really weird, next glitch doesn’t make sense but my Titanium furnace turned into a...
  20. Lynxical

Switch [1.3.5] Uh strange tree wing glitch

So I was playing Terraria on switch and found a very strange glitch were the wings turned into a winter tree
Back
Top Bottom