Search results for query: *

• Users: Comix 🌳
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Comix 🌳

Items Lunar Pillar Weapon Drops

here is my suggestion about the lunar pillar drops. for now the only thing it only drops is those soul things. so why won't it drop a weapon? so here are the weapons I came up with! First weapon dropped by the vortex pillar is the Vortexian Rocket Launcher * Damage: 70 * Knockback: Weak * Use...
  2. Comix 🌳

TCF Mod

I need coders for a mod that adds TCF member stuff but I'm not good at code but in good at sprites. I'll show you some sprites and concept art... like something that adds things that TCF members like! some could be a pet, a weapon, vanity, etc. Also other things like things that were...
  3. Comix 🌳

Game Mechanics Hardcore and Mediumcore Death

HARDCORE SUGGESTION When you die in hardcore you lose your items right? They drop to the ground and if you leave the game, items might despawn. So I got a suggestion about when a player dies a chest will be at where they died. But its no ordinary chest, ITS A GHOST CHEST! If You grab all the...
  4. Comix 🌳

Member-Run Contest 1.3 Countdown Of User Creations!

Hello Im @TheLinXx And Here Is My 1.3 Countdown Thread! If you don't know what is a countdown is, its like those advent Christmas calenders where each day you open boxes with stuff in them! This Is For People Who Are Impatient For 1.3 If You Don't Want a Countdown Here Is A Timer!!! This Is...
  5. Comix 🌳

Pixel Art LinXx's Sprite Thread

Hello Im LinXx and here is my Art thread! Here I make sprites Terraria related (or not)! Suggest some sprites and I'll Make It! Im only available at the weekdays so start spamming those suggestions! Some sprites were made when I started... Here Are My Sprites! 2014 - 2015 So mainly this is one...
Back
Top Bottom