Search results for query: *

1. Amaro_Lunático

Haven't tried tmod in 1.4 yet tbh. But yeah, from I've heard there's some things that still need...

Haven't tried tmod in 1.4 yet tbh. But yeah, from I've heard there's some things that still need a bit more tweaking.
  2. Amaro_Lunático

Items Crimson Soul of Night Variant

Soul of Spite is a cool name, but it breaks the soul naming scheme. So I would opt for something else, probably the best option is to reuse the name "Soul of Blight" from the old consule versions.
  3. Amaro_Lunático

Very good I would say, I'm not online here very often nowadays, but there's always something...

Very good I would say, I'm not online here very often nowadays, but there's always something cool to check out, be it discussions, creations from the community, and many other things.
  4. Amaro_Lunático

Texture Pack Alternate Penguin Pet

Hello everyone, Today I bring you a small texture pack to correct a simple inconsistency I noticed in the last few days, regarding the Penguin pet. DESCRIPTION A simple texture pack that alters the penguin pet, to more closely resemble the baby penguin seen in it's buff icon. This pack also...
  5. Amaro_Lunático

hello

Hello rex43, and welcome to the forums.
  6. Amaro_Lunático

Humorous Special text characters

What the hell is going on?!? hahahaha
  7. Amaro_Lunático

Amaro's Q&A

Hahaha I see, interesting idea. I also liked to invent some games when I was younger, good times.
  8. Amaro_Lunático

Amaro's Q&A

You can make it really extreme, just use actual rocks, paper and scissors and throw them at your opponents. Obs.: I won't be held accountable if anyone actually tries to do this, that was a joke hahaha.
  9. Amaro_Lunático

Amaro's Q&A

Strawberry, but I also really like grapes and tangerines.
  10. Amaro_Lunático

Welcome to the forums, DemenzilUndying.

Welcome to the forums, DemenzilUndying.
  11. Amaro_Lunático

HeYoo (about me) also u can ama ;)

What are some of your favorite tv shows? And another thing, I also have lost a lot things related to terraria, be it worlds, characters or even my own computer haha. So yeah, I feel you there haha.
  12. Amaro_Lunático

Enemy Sprites

You're welcome, Modling
  13. Amaro_Lunático

Enemy Sprites

Well, here's the sprite sheet for the basic zombie: I also have this one where I tried to updated the enemy's animation, using the Maggot Zombie (the newest type) as a template. Here is the result:
  14. Amaro_Lunático

Vanilla

Vanilla
  15. Amaro_Lunático

Texture Pack Scaled Eater of Worlds

Minor Update. I don't why it took me this long to notice, but the pack now includes a texture change for the Eater of Plankton. That's is all for now, have a good day everyone.
  16. Amaro_Lunático

Texture Pack Scaled Eater of Worlds

I didn't want to change the EoW's design too much, ended up being more a tweak than anything else. But yeah, I see your point.
  17. Amaro_Lunático

cool

cool
  18. Amaro_Lunático

Melee

Melee
  19. Amaro_Lunático

im bored so ama

I see, give me some then, in no particular order.
Back
Top Bottom