Search results for query: *

1. Amaro_Lunático

Texture Pack Alternate Penguin Pet

Hello everyone, Today I bring you a small texture pack to correct a simple inconsistency I noticed in the last few days, regarding the Penguin pet. DESCRIPTION A simple texture pack that alters the penguin pet, to more closely resemble the baby penguin seen in it's buff icon. This pack also...
  2. Amaro_Lunático

Amaro's Q&A

Hello everyone, In this post you can send any questions you have for me, be they about general topics, me or my avatar, Amaro.
  3. Amaro_Lunático

Items Finding Biome Keys in Biome Crates

Hello, INTRODUCTION The idea is basically having the Biome Keys added to the Hardmode Biome Crates loot pool. Each key having a 0.08% chance of being acquired when opening their corresponding hm biome crate, double that of being dropped by an enemy in their respective biomes (0.04%)...
  4. Amaro_Lunático

Sprites The Evil Pylons

Hello everyone, Today I want show you all a item suggestion I have been thinking for a little while. DESCRIPTION I believe we are all acquainted with pylons and their usefulness, helping us navigate our worlds much easier. Currently we have 9 pylons in the game: Forest, Snow, Desert, Cavern...
  5. Amaro_Lunático

Texture Pack Scaled Eater of Worlds

Hello everyone, Today I wanted to show a texture pack I have been working on. DESCRIPTION This texture pack is focused on the Eater of Worlds, making the shadow scales it drops a big factor in its appearance. Giving it more of a unique look when compared with the rest of the corruption...
Back
Top Bottom