Search results for query: *

1. Kirome

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Did they change the Lodestone Staff animation?
  2. Kirome

I was wondering if anyone knew how to make money like really fast using Thorium? I got both the Lucky coin and the Proof of Avarice.
  3. Kirome

Throwing class?

I'd like to try out the throwing class, but vanilla Terraria has not fully implemented it imo. Are there any mods that allows me to properly play a throwing class? Perhaps one that is as close to vanilla as possible, with a decent progression rate.
  4. Kirome

New to this mod, but for some reason I cant save and quit, and can't exit (X button won't work).
  5. Kirome

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

let me put it another way (since I am not near my computer) after the ghoul quest, can I continue my journey to the west?
  6. Kirome

is the ghoul quest the last one? Where do I go from there?
  7. Kirome

My comp uses less than 4gb with another 4gb free. Edit: It seems to be a RAM issue, I closed some programs here and there, and it loaded the game fine. MY guess is that it needs like 4.5gb free RAM or something.
  8. Kirome

Update from previous post: I ran with a new character, I got to the boat where it starts a new load up screen, it crashed. Rebooted the game and when it gets to 'resetting game objects' it gets to about 60%+ and then it crashes and gives me that error.
  9. Kirome

I am, but maybe the error is because I had been using a previous version of character/world... I started a new character and it seems to be running ok, will let you know if it fixed it at another time.
  10. Kirome

PC Kicked out of old Terraria forums...

Yep, it's Godot used an Apex as a base. I made an acc here since it opened, but I just stuck with TO. I am not looking for anything in particular right now.
  11. Kirome

PC Kicked out of old Terraria forums...

... and now I am here.
  12. Kirome

1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

I had issues making a new world. Somehow I managed to create one after some perseverance. But everytime I try to join the new world it just crashes.
  13. Kirome

A Terrarian Wedding Celebration!

Are they like actually a couple irl?
Back
Top Bottom