Search results for query: *

• Users: Miles
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Miles

Game Mechanics Naturally Spawned Dresser Changes

In 1.3, dressers were changed to be able to contain items. I think we should be able to take advantage of this, and have some things be found in the chests. Specifically, clothing items. These items would come with the usual random items and coins. In addition, dressers should be found in...
  2. Miles

Game Mechanics Additions to the Portal Gun

Hello there! This is my first suggestion, so please forgive me if it is not perfect, but I have a small tweak to portal guns. All it is is that you can use items between portals. IE: You use a bow, the arrows will come out the same speed and direction they went it. Same with yo-yo's and thrown...
  3. Miles

PC WTB Living Fire Blocks

Hello! I would like to buy some living fire blocks, and ichor living fire blocks. If you have any, I will gladly buy them for money or possibly some items.
  4. Miles

PC [WTB] All Ingredients for Fish Finder

I need the fish finder! And since I'm too lazy and I hate fishing, I would like to buy the materials. I need the Fisherman's Pocket Guide, Sextant, and Weather Radio. I can pay in money, and I also have a crimson key, two hallow, and one jungle key if you need that stuff still. I can of course...
  5. Miles

PC WTS 2 Hallowed Keys & Paladin's Hammer

I have two hallowed keys and a Paladins hammer that I am not planning on using. I Would love a crimson of jungle key, although crimson would be preferred. I also need some shroomite bars, or the materials to make it. I know, why would you need two keys? I don't really have a reason, but why not?
  6. Miles

PC WTB Slime Staff

I would like to buy a slime staff, simple as that. I can pay in money.
  7. Miles

PC [WTS] Two Blessed Apples

Hello, I am selling two blessed apples from my hallowed farm! I would like to get 20-30 hallowed bars each in return. You do not need to buy both, but it will be greatly appreciated.
  8. Miles

It's About Time

I have been on the forums for a while, but have never formaly introduced myself. I am Miles (Yes, real name). I enjoy watching Doctor Who and a small amount if anime. I am TERRIBLE at terraria, but I still enjoy it. I fence in California, and quite enjoy it. I don't really have much else to say...
  9. Miles

PC WTB Dynasty Wood and Blue Shingles

I would like to buy blue dynasty shingles, and, if possible, some dynasty wood. The traveling merchant never sells them for me.
  10. Miles

PC Looking for Someone to Play With

Hello, I would love to start a new character & world with someone and play a bit. I can host using Hammachi, but otherwise you need to host. If you want to meet up, comment if you have a server or if I can PM you the Hammachi info.
  11. Miles

House Opinions?

I have been working on a small house made out of the dynasty set. I have been thinking about expanding it later, but I just wanted some opinions.
  12. Miles

Double Desert Temple?

I created a brand new world, just to gather some wood. Is this normal?
  13. Miles

Storage Area Ideas?

I just got my newest character into hardmode, so I decided it was time to expand my storage area. Click here for a photo. I would like about twenty barrels, but also some decorative items in it. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas about how to do this and still be space efficient.
  14. Miles

What accessories do you have equipped?

I was just wonder what kind of this different people have equipped, because it depends a lot on personal preference and what tools/armor you have.
Back
Top Bottom