Search results for query: *

1. S

tModLoader [1.4.4] TerraGuardians - Terraria Companions Mod

Wow that's not some "minor hints" i expected, much appreciation here, i mean it. Not gonna play 1.4 anytime soon, don't have that kinda energy. Glad they left the mod compatibilities right where they were. Thanks again, bra-the.
  2. S

Forgot to add please, sorry, "Please."
  3. S

Finally getting some free time to play some video games, haven't touched any game for like, a month maybe? After all the work i'm half dead, and now by simply gazing upon these update logs i think i just might have a seizure, so no, no reading the words anymore, now i remember i'll have to...
  4. S

Yes, i might just ask which part of the inventory will the guardians sell, all of them, or the slots below the main hotbar, and they can use teleport potion right now, right? Torchlight?
  5. S

Gotta ask something else, one of the mod's options says "shared life and mana cap", the name is self-explanatory, yet the tip says something like "nothing stops you from increasing their personal status cap" something like that, what that means? They can get two times the bonus? Right now it's...
  6. S

Here grows a narcissus, wonder why.

Here grows a narcissus, wonder why.
  7. S

Indeed, mana stars are too common, even more when you have mages like leopord by your side. What kind of trick is that? Is that possible? this makes me feel like a middle age country man, hurting me heads, brilliant idea though, yet i do have a weird feeling about this feature, i have no idea...
  8. S

So that's the interesting part, looks like i misjudged you, sorry satan. But in expert mode bosses don't drop items, only loot bags, guess i'll have to find out myself. And since you said that's not ordinary way for item dropping, does it apply to coins ? Or hearts and mana stars ? Though you...
  9. S

Tossing the cringe jokes aside, here's a sincere question: i see you are using your own nexperience mod with this guardian mod, when balancing things out would it be problematic without the consistency with vanilla game?
  10. S

"You were slain, interestingly" so yesterday i simply just die, and today i die with a smile, is that what you are referring? Thanks, satan, again. Thank you for your kindness. For not suggested F11. I would've taken the advise cause i really don't know what it is and now i do so...
  11. S

Can i request some feature here? It would be really helpful if the mod has a hotkey to temporarily turn off guardian icon interface whatever the name, you know the thing, the line under inventory, i sometimes missclick onto it when i do crafting, item managing, and most importantly, with mods...
  12. S

Wrote many things, deleted in the end, seemingly i can't write too many words here. So no...

Wrote many things, deleted in the end, seemingly i can't write too many words here. So no comment. But you gotta put two more platforms under zacks feet, the guy's sleeping with his feet hanging in mid-air. Who put beds on the wall above tables anyway.
  13. S

There's still probelm with defeating bosses, not much to say about it, but it fails, not always, but sometimes, just a heads-up here, better look it up. By the way, when i was doing the quest, i didn't call upon any guardians to help,( just you know why, wait you don't? ), after beating it like...
  14. S

Cause it's "nemesis"? I had this feeling you were gonna say blue, don't know why, just the feeling, maybe it's the sixth sense, or maybe it's because you always mentioned her in your past replies. I'll have a confession, the sole reason i was asking the question is because of blue, i wanted to...
  15. S

OK, let it be then, speaking words of wisdom, let it be. So nothing now, i see you really are ambitious about this mod, try not to overcharge it with passion, without stabilizer it might explode. And since you don't see the problems with this, which guardian is your favorite? And don't give...
  16. S

My own opinion, you can get rid of the summon skill completely and it will be no problem at all, no one would use that anyway, and from your words i can see it's just like what i thought, guardians' summons affect player's summon counts as well. And the other usability of the skill is no good...
  17. S

Uhh... You are... Welcome...? That IS a brilliant idea, thanks satan. The reason other guardians can't really be mages is they only have very little mana, and not like players they tend to use their magic weapons non-stop, maybe i can give them mana flower and butt load of mana potions, now i'm...
  18. S

Then it must be hard to deal with, without revamping the birthday checking it seems impossible, but again, even if you manage to take care of the time checking problem, people can still use these items to fast-forward time and the result would be the same, only less efficient. I'm speechless...
  19. S

I don't know if that's the case, the mod i'm using change the time to 4:30 as well, the difference is however (i'm only guessing here) the way sundial works is it fast-forwards time, on the other hand maybe the modded items don't really push the time forward, they just force the time to be at...
Back
Top Bottom