Search results for query: *

1. Theratking43

Weapons & Equip Weapon suggestion for the Dead Cells crossover (if it has not already been done).

I would love it if the symmetrical lance is added to the game in some capacity. I feel that the weapon would be great as a post mechs weapon that is true melee. My idea for the weapon is that it has a combo (similar to the one in the actual game) that goes as follows: 1st attack is a stab...
  2. Theratking43

NPCs & Enemies Small twins rework.

Hey to whoever sees this, I love the twins fight, but for me, retinazer in his first phase is pretty unfair due to the BS rng of his laser trajectory. My suggestion is to make his first phase more accurate, and maybe make him more aggressive so that he actually attacks most of the fight...
  3. Theratking43

Linux Random loss of progress on most recent vers. of terraria.

this is for a friend, is their any way we can get the progress back?
  4. Theratking43

Question about terraria's art and animation

What did re-logic use to do the art and animation in terraria?
  5. Theratking43

specture armor vs lunatic cultist

so the little orbs that are fired from the magic damage you do are fine but have one flaw,they always target the right cultist (even when hes going into this phase)when the cultist goes into the dragon summoning phase so it basically skips it and makes it so that you cant have any other clone...
  6. Theratking43

do i hate life here,or love it?

so in a playthrough before the 1.4 update i killed 700+ chaos elementals and got no rod of discord,in my new 1.4 melee playthrough which i completed i got a rod of discord on my 6th chaos elemental on accident while going to fight the wall of flesh for the warrior emblem,thought i would share...
  7. Theratking43

Items hey,i dont like this thing and here's why. (finch staff)

im sure we all know what the finch staff is,the cutest summon in the game,in my opinion.but its not all to good,the AI is ok and not TO drifty but its damage is quite lacking,i can say this for alot of the summon weapons,sorry not sorry.te finch staff is a weapon that i believe is meant to push...
  8. Theratking43

dark artist armor may be a little better than specture

so i wanted to kill betsy and get the betsy's wraith to help with moon lord later on.and i wanted to see if there was somthing i could do to kill her (BTW the first time i killed her i got both a betsy trophy and the betsy's wraith)and i looked at mage armor and found the dark artist armor,and...
Back
Top Bottom