Search results for query: *

1. The Dark One

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Quite a lot, if not all will eventually be ported over thanks to imksushi.
  2. The Dark One

It is not out yet for 1.3 so the answer is to wait. When it is up it will be on the mod browser.
  3. The Dark One

Arr me Discord be Godslayer Illuminati#4628.

Arr me Discord be Godslayer Illuminati#4628.
  4. The Dark One

Wait a minute, blah liked imkSushi's post, that would mean that he managed to fix his password issue thingy. I think, anyway I have no idea what this thing is about, so I'll just sit around doing nothing as usual.
  5. The Dark One

I really do just lurk around doing nothing. I'm okay with this.

I really do just lurk around doing nothing. I'm okay with this.
  6. The Dark One

tModLoader Another RPG Mod

Looks pretty cool, will have a look at when I get the time to do so.
  7. The Dark One

Well I can't help you there, so all you can do is sit and wait unfortunately.
  8. The Dark One

Unfortunately there is nothing you can really do as even if that download is down if you don't have the 1.1.2 (I think that was the one.) version of Terraria you can't get it because the old game launcher is well outdated.
  9. The Dark One

Not dead, sleeping and the reason for lack of information is to keep hype low for now as far as I understand.
  10. The Dark One

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Jesus Christ that was annoying to wade through, for once I'm glad that I didn't get alerts for whatever reason. Anyway do you have any ideas on the stuff that Supreme Calamitas will drop or who will bash us/get bashed after her?
  11. The Dark One

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Man I should check this place out more often then I do cause I miss out on things and things are fun.
  12. The Dark One

I'm also still here! Things may be slow but when they come back with news, I'm gonna be like whoa, didn't see that coming.
  13. The Dark One

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Commenting once a month or something is my job! But seriously don't stress about things. Life is great as is.
  14. The Dark One

tModLoader Negadium - Mharadium & Negativity

Oh dayum something for me to say hype about instead of lurking.
  15. The Dark One

tModLoader Calamity Mod

The reason for killing Ragnarok with ease is because this mod is balanced around itself rather than other mods like thorium.
  16. The Dark One

That is nice, so now Buam can accidentally make all the second helmets/pants/bodies.
  17. The Dark One

I like GUIs. Very helpful thing GUIs are.
  18. The Dark One

Souls eh. Can I consume them?
  19. The Dark One

For once, even without posting, I didn't get the notorious bug that makes alerts not happen. Good to know that communication and all that jazz is still happening.
  20. The Dark One

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Considering you just got into spriting those are incredibly good and even if you have had loads of experience it's still incredibly good.
Back
Top Bottom