Search results for query: *

1. Sheonori

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Hi there, I love this mod and the fact that it's compatible with Cheat Sheet makes it even better. I have two little ideas, not sure if they're doable : Have a way to give persistent buffs to the player and immunity to some buffs / debuffs. I think it would be an interesting feature for servers...
  2. Sheonori

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Hi, I love this little program. Is there a way to have more than 2 extra accessory slots with the MoreAccessorySlots plugin ?
  3. Sheonori

tModLoader Conversion of a tAPI mod

Hi guys and girls, I made a mod a while ago with the help of some other people on tAPI to basically remove the Mana Sickness debuff. Of course it doesn't work anymore, and I would like to convert it to tModLoader. The problem is that I have no idea how to do it. I tried some things but it...
  4. Sheonori

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Do you know what do I have to modify from my tAPI mod to make it work with tModLoader ?
  5. Sheonori

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I guys, I'm trying to make a mod to remove the Mana Sickness debuff from the game, but even with the documentation I can't figure out how to do it. Could you give me some help please ?
  6. Sheonori

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Signed in just to say "YES PLEASE DO PREFIXES I'LL WORSHIP YOU !" and to thank you :)
  7. Sheonori

Invisible items, monsters and menus form mods

Hello, I have a problem with the mods I download. I have Omnir's Nostalgia Pack, Grealm, Elemental Boots and the mods by Shockah. The monsters and items added by these mods are all invisibles, and sometimes Sockah's menus are invisibles too. I tried reloading the mods, but when I try to load my...
  8. Sheonori

tAPI Can I edit vanilla things ?

I take it, the DPS change will barely be even noticeable :)
  9. Sheonori

I consummed some Mana potions manually. You're right, with PostUpdate it doesn't appear at all. Thank you verry much for that <3
  10. Sheonori

It's working. The buf appear and disapear immediatly. You're my hero !
  11. Sheonori

Sorry if I abuse, but what are Pre/Mid/PostUpdate ? And how can I use them ? I don't think it was in the "Getting started with Modding" guide..
  12. Sheonori

I will do some researches about it. I may come back crying for help later. Thank you :)
  13. Sheonori

Thank you verry much for your time and proposing your help, it's verry much appreciated :3 Shockah ? Any help / tips / hints about how to do this please ? :)
  14. Sheonori

Wonderful. So, how do I do the thing Shockah suggest ? If it's simplier, it's better :3
  15. Sheonori

Wow. Is that possible ? It would be awesome. Love your mods by the way !
  16. Sheonori

I don't plan to upload it here, it's just for a personnal use. It may sound selfish, I know, but I'm not comfortable with making something public. If it's just for me, do I really have to make a different texture ? And can I directly view the code of the Mana Sickess buff (i think it's the thing...
  17. Sheonori

I would want to make the Mana Flower to not trigger the "Mana Sickness" buff if possible, to give it a real use. I'm not sure about my sentence, but English is not my main language, so sorry
  18. Sheonori

Hi guys, I'm new to tAPI and I want to know if I can edit vanilla things with it. I can't find anything about it on Google, it redirects me to tConfig tutorials, but obviously it's irrelevant. Does anyone have a guide or something ? Thank you in advance :)
  19. Sheonori

tAPI Getting Started with Modding

Hi guys, is there a way to edit a vanilla thing with tAPI ? I can't find anything about it on Goggle...
Back
Top Bottom