Search results for query: *

1. Tom Brando πŸ”ͺπŸ‡

Game Mechanics Do you need skaekbrd?

at first it were new npc, bur after Thinking a bit giving tinkerer new separate tab for skates won't clutter NPC roster, and will make him tad bit more useful (i'll change it in post). And instead of just being greedy, he steals money from you to make skates and their modifications
  2. Tom Brando πŸ”ͺπŸ‡

Game Mechanics Do you need skaekbrd?

Basically, adds new pre hardmode mount and item 1) Skate, when active. mount doesn't change your hitbox, has max speed of flamingo and needs time to decelerate to turn Pressing Spacebar and move keys you do tricks when airborne Also addition for goblin tinkerer who will sell basic skateboards...
  3. Tom Brando πŸ”ͺπŸ‡

Texture Pack Imagine Madness combat in terraria (WIP)

Changes player into grunt from madness combat (aka Nevadean). texture pack now changes All armor, and part of vanity armor i think this looks decent (jk this looks like peeled rotten potato) also I’m not artist and i want to see your suggestions and open to constructive criticism Keep in mind...
  4. Tom Brando πŸ”ͺπŸ‡

Hi Leinfors, while creating a "Deutranopia" texture pack i found some interesting sprites in...

Hi Leinfors, while creating a "Deutranopia" texture pack i found some interesting sprites in files 1) It's minecart (i guess) that i think supposed to dig. Do you know why devs scrapped this idea And this sprite... Do you know what it supposed to be?
  5. Tom Brando πŸ”ͺπŸ‡

NPCs & Enemies Purify world you will, it doesn't have sence though, but not after this suggestion (If it will out as official update so many players gonna hate me)

Terraria is Punishing game, if you do a single mistake you die, start think about yourself too much, death is waiting for ya. started invasion and you not ready? That's a lot of graves But Terraria also reward you for being careful and making a right decisions such as "Maybe i has to retreat and...
  6. Tom Brando πŸ”ͺπŸ‡

Do you want to be colorblind? I count your inability to answer me as yes (+ bonus as Cool Minecart)

Actually in this world exist an a Glasses for colorblind people and they work Wich means it's possible to make texture pack for colorblind people But i need test subject and his knowing that he is colorblind and his type of colorblindness
  7. Tom Brando πŸ”ͺπŸ‡

Do you want to be colorblind? I count your inability to answer me as yes (+ bonus as Cool Minecart)

Well well well i lost many time to do useless thing such as texture pack that allows you to see how colorblind people see terraria At 3 pm me and my 6 personalities thought "It's would be cool if we can see how it's looks like when you colorblind" I will paste download link here. I count this...
  8. Tom Brando πŸ”ͺπŸ‡

I finally do something useful for Terraria Texture pack makers community (Hurray... probably)

Well 1.4.1.2 is last update, then i can post it without any warnings like new content updates with 10987699 new items (But i pretty sure in next day Devs will make a content update and make me suffer with sprites again) I Really proud of yourself because Terraria has more 11 900 sprites (what i...
  9. Tom Brando πŸ”ͺπŸ‡

Weapons & Equip No one talks about Modifiers, Then i will do it (Why i continue :red: posting)

well first my brain been half sleep and my mind just not working 1) Friendly modifier has his own thread where i write balance 2) About ultrasonic you right it's just menacing but better and for ranger 3) i criticized crit chance boost because i was Unlucky and critical hits was really rare for...
  10. Tom Brando πŸ”ͺπŸ‡

Weapons & Equip No one talks about Modifiers, Then i will do it (Why i continue :red: posting)

Terraria now have 19 Accessory Modifiters But actually we will use only 6: Warding, Lucky, Menacing, Quick, Violent and Arcane But actually, Who cares about Speed, Meele speed and Critical strike (Expect meme loadouts that no one will use seriously) Then we have only 3 Modifiers: Warding...
  11. Tom Brando πŸ”ͺπŸ‡

Other April Fools was mistake. But what if we add it in terraria? (Indeed! we can expect everything, but nothing good)

I never though about that And i really like idea that Party girl can randomly 'summon' April fools event. souls of Blight it's just a reference to old versions but it will be very good to change material for Zapinator
  12. Tom Brando πŸ”ͺπŸ‡

Other April Fools was mistake. But what if we add it in terraria? (Indeed! we can expect everything, but nothing good)

"April fools" day when everyone try to prank everyone. But i'm tryharder and word "Happiness" don't exist for me, BUT i like only this prank: On April 1, 1915, at the start of the World war 1, a British plane appeared over the German camp and dropped a huge bomb. Germans used secret technique of...
  13. Tom Brando πŸ”ͺπŸ‡

Oi Leinfors will Terraria 1.4 be released on the nintendo 3ds? just if this is the 'last'...

Oi Leinfors will Terraria 1.4 be released on the nintendo 3ds? just if this is the 'last' content update, so why not update 3ds version to 1.4. it just stuck at version 1.2.1, even wiiu version has 1.2.4.1. Anyway some gamers who bought it would be happy to see at least 1.3.5.3 (if devs have the...
  14. Tom Brando πŸ”ͺπŸ‡

Game Mechanics A suggestion to game mechanics what a little increases drop you need from bosses/mobs

A little information We all know (maby not all) know terraria has a new invisible mechanic called "Luck" you can increase it using biome torches to right biome like desert torch at desert biome (my english is bad sorry) also at latest version if biome torch placed at wrong biome like snow torch...
  15. Tom Brando πŸ”ͺπŸ‡

Other Some endgame weapons and for free Submission to change or buff to golem

EYYYYY 3rd my submission u know what that means, I waste 5 hours to make a submission and almost no one will notice and it will be drowned in a ton of others I will write ideas as the game progresses like From the first tree cut down to killing the moon Lord, So let's get started One player...
  16. Tom Brando πŸ”ͺπŸ‡

Game Mechanics mount race in the Terraria (i think devs will hate me after they read this)

In Golf, you can also use a long flat surface to get points and the idea of the race is to make work easier for servers with mini-games in multiplayer everyone will have one Mount (which is selected randomly from the players) about the skull I forget NPC will disappear Red and blue team I...
  17. Tom Brando πŸ”ͺπŸ‡

Game Mechanics mount race in the Terraria (i think devs will hate me after they read this)

In 1.4 update we have a new time eater it's a golf. But mounts are just transport you can ride And my suggestion it's a Mount race + 1 new NPC For free To get new npc you should has a 1 mount, Then you can find him unconscious in the surface desert and not far away SHOULD lies a horse's skull...
  18. Tom Brando πŸ”ͺπŸ‡

Other How to make a summoner enjoyable to play (my suggestions and i pretty sure no one will seen this)

This is a good tactic but it doesn't change the fact that you will be with one minion for half of the pre hardmode (thx for tactic)
Back
Top Bottom