Search results for query: *

1. KosherKitten

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

You can trap the Traveling Merchant. Dude has been there--same items and everything--for an hour I need to find a way to do something funny with this
  2. KosherKitten

*Sees how early the new event can be summoned* Methinks it's time to do another summoner playthrough

*Sees how early the new event can be summoned* Methinks it's time to do another summoner playthrough
  3. KosherKitten

Is endgame mage or endgame ranger better?

Before the Moonlord, Ranged wins pretty much always, assuming you can keep a steady supply of your chosen ammunition. Stuff like the Phantasm (pillars are still pre-Moonlord) and the Snowman Cannon can pretty easily outperform the Nebula Blaze or Laser Machinegun from what I've seen After the...
  4. KosherKitten

I have no consistent naming scheme. Sometimes I make references, sometimes I just use random...

I have no consistent naming scheme. Sometimes I make references, sometimes I just use random people or pet names, and sometimes I just press random letters
  5. KosherKitten

Recommendations for a smooth textured block? The best I've managed to think of so far is boreal wood

Recommendations for a smooth textured block? The best I've managed to think of so far is boreal wood
  6. KosherKitten

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

My day today just became a whole lot less original XD I've done the entire EoSD cast+a few of my favorites; these are the ones that actually look like who they're supposed to
  7. KosherKitten

xD

xD
  8. KosherKitten

That is indeed a useful function. Unfortunately, I need a way to wade through characters that...

That is indeed a useful function. Unfortunately, I need a way to wade through characters that are not my favorite, primary, nor used in any playthroughs
  9. KosherKitten

Is there some way to make the character select screen easier to navigate? I'm doing a thing and...

Is there some way to make the character select screen easier to navigate? I'm doing a thing and scrolling is getting tedious
  10. KosherKitten

So I have a ton of things to do, most of them in Terraria, and yet I'm so damn bored. I need...

So I have a ton of things to do, most of them in Terraria, and yet I'm so damn bored. I need more Prisma Illya ;n;
  11. KosherKitten

Alrighty, thanks

Alrighty, thanks
  12. KosherKitten

Quick question, is it safe tyo make a building out of dungeon blocks?

Quick question, is it safe tyo make a building out of dungeon blocks?
  13. KosherKitten

Am I the only one who thinks of horny things when they see "suspicious looking tentacle"?

Am I the only one who thinks of horny things when they see "suspicious looking tentacle"?
  14. KosherKitten

[Poll] Your Starter Anime

The first animu I ever really watched through and enjoyed would have to be Madoka Magica (which is still my favorite) Though I did watch portions of a couple before that
  15. KosherKitten

I must be insane. I miss school

I must be insane. I miss school
  16. KosherKitten

Casual Your finest quotes

"Pfft, I'm all the fanservice we need" - Alexus 2015
  17. KosherKitten

CTRL V

https://i.imgflip.com/jywes.jpg This has been a recurring phrase on Reborn today, so I did a meme thing with it
  18. KosherKitten

CTRL V

Prince Alexus - Ⓖⓐⓜⓘⓝⓖ joined [23:27:40] • Princess Clara♥ glomos Alexus [23:27:55] Smits: glomos [23:28:02] Prince Alexus: Glomo [23:28:04] Smits: there's a joke in there [23:28:10] Smits: but I shouldn't touch it [23:28:10] Prince Alexus: Is that like, a homosexual glomp? [23:28:17] Smits...
  19. KosherKitten

CTRL V

20. KosherKitten

CTRL V

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DidntSeeThatComing
Back
Top Bottom