Search results for query: *

1. Moosevani

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

Angler still belongs in the trash right??? Is that his new favourite location? It sure is mine. Lol joke. I love that we can actually care for our NPCs now!
  2. Moosevani

Blocks & Decoration Axolotls in Terraria?

I like the idea but imagine that I couldn't bear the pain if I killed one accidentally. But yeah good idea, the weirdness I feel fits the game pretty nicely but that's just me.
  3. Moosevani

Sprites Pirate Shipwreck - sprucing up the Ocean

The idea of a sunken ship seems pretty plausible for Terraria to me. However like some are saying it could be an easy way to get good items quick, and the fossils and special doors to protect the items seem a little far fetched to me. Perhaps after a certain condition has been met, there would...
  4. Moosevani

[MEDIA] I'm not sure how links work still new here. Anywho, this is my CC entry. Its like a...

I'm not sure how links work still new here. Anywho, this is my CC entry. Its like a backstory of the stylist. Is it too blurry aswell?
  5. Moosevani

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

Finalists are cool with me and I think they're all really well done. My only problem is the fact my submission could've had better design keeps me up at night.:confused:
  6. Moosevani

Mum took away my ps4

Mum took away my ps4
  7. Moosevani

Oh.. ohhhhhh ohhhh okay

Oh.. ohhhhhh ohhhh okay
  8. Moosevani

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Introducing my Vanity Submission.. The Whimsical Dream-Phantom Set! (The stars on the pixel art are not present due to lack of space!) The Set, - Dreamers Cap (Hat) - Autumnal Robe (Torso) - Cloud Slippers (Legs) Effects, The idea for all clouds is to have them puff out tiny clouds when you...
  9. Moosevani

How did you find me lol and thank you

How did you find me lol and thank you
  10. Moosevani

I have a status? Cool beans. I'm cool beans right now.

I have a status? Cool beans. I'm cool beans right now.
Back
Top Bottom