Search results for query: *

1. IDon'tKnowAName

tModLoader Terraria Avalon

Yeah, haven't been overly active. Since I got my new computer I've been playing more intense games that I could never of done on my old laptop. :P
  2. IDon'tKnowAName

That seems right. As far as I know, this is still in a closed beta and you need to apply to become a tester. There is an application on the first page though.
  3. IDon'tKnowAName

Great to see that a clean slate has finally been made. Hopefully it'll attract as much attention as Exxo Avalon has in the past. :)
  4. IDon'tKnowAName

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

I wonder how many people will notice something interesting about that picture... :p
  5. IDon'tKnowAName

Hm, this'll be interesting. Let's see how many of the longtime supporters are still around and will attempt this. It's great to see some activity. :p
  6. IDon'tKnowAName

Because it looks great. Also, it's pink italics... my man.

Because it looks great. Also, it's pink italics... my man.
  7. IDon'tKnowAName

This could get things on the go again, it'd be great if it did. The answer is simple, everyone agreed with what he said. :P
  8. IDon'tKnowAName

I'm not the owner of the mod, you would have to go over that with Bullseye55 or Blahblahbal.

I'm not the owner of the mod, you would have to go over that with Bullseye55 or Blahblahbal.
  9. IDon'tKnowAName

This statement was for when it was only 1.3, Avalon WAS released for 1.3, it is no longer compatible with the current version of Terraria.
  10. IDon'tKnowAName

It is not currently playable with 1.3, it was updated to 1.3 a short while after 1.3's initial release, which is quite some time ago. Right now it is currently being worked on, please be patient like the rest of us. :)
  11. IDon'tKnowAName

Understandable. :P
  12. IDon'tKnowAName

Pretty sure cat pets are already a thing in vanilla... :P
  13. IDon'tKnowAName

Exxo had over 900 items and 40 new mobs, 4 of which were bosses. Like I said, less bosses but many more items. What made Tconfig feel like it took a lot longer was the 4 super accessories that you had to grind for. As well as a few new things required for progression, such as the sapphire pick...
  14. IDon'tKnowAName

I believe this is wrong, Tconfig Avalon had more bosses, I do remember that, a few more required items for progression, but for overall content (mainly talking about items) I believe Exxo had more. I could be wrong, so don't go quoting me on that. :P
  15. IDon'tKnowAName

You know, you could've posted this to his profile page or messaged him directly... Just saying in case you wants to make another post like this.
  16. IDon'tKnowAName

Sorry Mellon, but the Game Launcher hasn't been updated to include downgrading since 1.3's release. Which really sucks. :( Also, I believe it would be ok, as you're using an external program to downgrade instead of pirating that version. As well as the old Game Launcher was never removed from...
  17. IDon'tKnowAName

Put it simply, you can't, not without a pirated version. There is no release for the current version, and all earlier versions require an earlier version of Terraria which would need to be pirated. Which, I am NOT encouraging. It is illegal.
  18. IDon'tKnowAName

I like this name "Everybody" "You and Everybody likes this" that is great. :P

I like this name "Everybody" "You and Everybody likes this" that is great. :P
  19. IDon'tKnowAName

Can't speak for Mellon, but I do remember you. As for me still being here, I don't see myself leaving this place soon. :P
  20. IDon'tKnowAName

Uh... none, sorry. :( Haven't been an update in quite some time. They're working on it though, It's just taking a while. You'll have to be patient.
Back
Top Bottom