Search results for query: *

1. ShinyLine

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

These numbers are so insanely low (2-3) that they will not make any difference at all. Consider you need to find the Aether Biome in the first place. Maybe their damage could be nerfed, yeah. B R U H . The Spinal Tap was specifically made to BE good against multiple targets in...
  2. ShinyLine

In the topic of sell values, the Hercules Bettle's reforge cost is higher than the Papyrus Scarab's. As the latter is an upgraded version of it, I think it makes sense to cost more. This is just pure text consistency; the Water Walking Boots and its upgrades up to the Terraspark Boots all...
  3. ShinyLine

PC Desert Pylon item dissapearing when placed and destroyed repeatedly

[1] I've never even had the Universal Pylon with any character, so I can't tell. [2] Sand blocks. [3] I had no Void Bag; I was in the Early-Game as I said. [4] Aside from being a somewhat long game session (I think 3+ hours without exiting the world, considering I was doing normal stuff...
  4. ShinyLine

Yeah, I was going more with the thematic purpose with that one; it makes sense to swing your stuff faster if you have a panic attack.
  5. ShinyLine

Oh yeah, that should work fine too.
  6. ShinyLine

You can only refill the Gas Traps by throwing them into Shimmer again. The only way for this to be done would be for Gas Traps to be able to fill with something else.
  7. ShinyLine

And yet again I start a new Summoner playthrough to see which details should be improved in general. First, I would like to suggest a buff to the Toolbelt and Toolbox Accesories: [1] Toolbelt: Increase Tool Range from 0 to 1. [2] Toolbox: Increase Block Placement Range and Tool Range both...
  8. ShinyLine

Uh, yeah, that's what I said, lol. Yeah, Flamethrower is amazing, but yet again, I wasn't comparing Ranged Weapons outside of Arrows and Bullets. Basically all of us can agree that the Flamethrower, Star Cannon and Super Star Shooter are stronger, and only the first one is easy to farm...
  9. ShinyLine

I was talking more about an actual boss-killer, and every other Arrow Weapon is behind the Onyx Blaster and the Uzi at this point. Yeah, it suffers in the Underground, but nobody is going to kill the Mechs there anyways, so it doesn't reflect that weakness a lot, specially in these tests...
  10. ShinyLine

So, here it is, a full comparison between Pre-Plantera Bows & Repeaters Vs. Guns. This was done in Journey Mode, Master Difficulty, No Godmode, PC v1.4.4.5. Kill time starts and ends in the first frame the "??? has awoken!" and "??? has been defeated!" messages appear in chat, respectively...
  11. ShinyLine

This is partly true. In battles where you know you're going to take an insane amount of hits (Wall Of Flesh, The Destroyer, Events), Defense is the thing that keeps you alive against them. Tanking WoF's lasers with Full Warding as a Summoner - the most frail Class in the game - completely gives...
  12. ShinyLine

PC Desert Pylon item dissapearing when placed and destroyed repeatedly

The title already explains this kind of... I suppose bug. I was playing a normal Summoner Master Mode run, and I was setting up the Pylon Network, specifically the Desert Pylon to have it placed as far as possible from the actual Town but that it still worked. When trying to find the exact...
  13. ShinyLine

It was me, yeah, I'm in the middle of the tests but I had to make a pause until Thursday because I'm busy with the university. So far, Arrows were only better than Guns against The Destroyer. (Daedalus Stormbow, Titanium Repeater, Hallowed Repeater, Phantom Phoenix and Pulse Bow, the first...
  14. ShinyLine

I didn't said that, I just said that the light itself is more useful. I know it would be possible for the Helmet to give both.
  15. ShinyLine

DPS tests. The Clockwork Assault Rifle, Onyx Blaster and Megashark all were doing atleast 300-500 more DPS than the Titanium Repeater, Hallowed Repeater and Phantom Phoenix respectively EVEN with the three Magic Quivers and the Ranger Emblem. (With the Guns, I only used the Ranger Emblem.) I...
  16. ShinyLine

Remember that the three Magic Quivers were heavily nerfed, they used to multiply Arrow Damage and stacked WAY too much before v1.4.4, and with that out of the way, all Hardmode Bows and Repeaters were indirectly nerfed, including the Phantom Phoenix. People need to do this kind of tests again...
  17. ShinyLine

Considering you can get the Mining Helmet in less than 10 minutes of starting a world... yeah, it's easy to see why they are against it. Maybe the enemy spawn reduction could be added alongside the +10% Mining Speed in the Set Bonus.
  18. ShinyLine

Yeah, but it is already outperformed by the Megashark (w/Crystal Bullets) and the new Flamethrower, both of which you get before the Phantom Phoenix.
  19. ShinyLine

The truth is that I was in the middle of a Ranger playthrough (since v1.4.4, I was playing with every Class), and I still had the assumption that Bows and Repeaters could compete with Guns Pre-Plantera. Even when stacking all three Magic Quivers and using Cursed Arrows, not even the Titanium...
  20. ShinyLine

Still, it's an idea to buff the Molten Quiver itself and make it more unique than before, especially with how big of a nerf it (and the other two Quivers) got. Maybe the Molten Quiver's arrows could get a damage buff themselves to make them even more viable, just not too strong. I was...
Back
Top Bottom