Search results for query: *

• Users: Almechik
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. A

PC Fisherman's pocket guide?

Does anyone have this wonderful piece of equipment? So far Angler gave me 4 Sextant's and one Weather Radio. I'll pay with up to 1 plat
  2. A

Mobile Google Play problems

So, i bought the Terraria on mobile, its nice, its fun and i like it as i like pc version. But i cant enjoy it as much as i would want, because after a while of being unused (literelly 10-20 minutes) the game "reloads" and if i am not connected on wi-fi or any kind of internet connection, i can...
  3. A

Annoyance with Google Play version

So, i got myself Terraria for mobile on Google Play, its fun and everything, but if i try to play while im not logged in, it just crashes. Can i possibly: a) prevent it from logging me off b)do anything about it c)import save from Play version to Amazon version?
  4. A

Mobile Blight or Chlorophyte?

which armors are better in your opinion? Since on mobile we can access both mobile/console exclusive sets as well as chlorophyte-using ones, which ones you prefer? Im asking as someone who just recently got terraria mobile and im unsure if grinding would be worth it.
  5. A

Weapons & Equip Summoner accessories and more

Okay, so since Summoner will (hopefully) be a legit class, i think we need Summoner Emblem. But wait, does it mean even more grinding of WoF to get yet another accessory needed for Avenger emblem? NOPE! My idea is replacing drops of Sorcer/Ranger/Warrior emblems with Avenger emblem itself, which...
  6. A

Items Liquid manipulator idea

everything in Terraria progresses, our damage, defense, enemy damage, defense, our mining speed and building speed etc. But one thing does not progress, transporting liquids. So, my idea is to add item that lets you drain liquids and pour them in large amounts, think of new Matter Manipulator in...
Back
Top Bottom