Search results for query: *

• Users: Yvori
  • Order by date
  1. Yvori

Other Better File Structure for Resource Pack Makers and Modders

The current file structure of the game is an incomprehensible spaghetti mess that's nearly impossible to navigate, I assume because of all the developers who have come and gone, game structure changes, etc. over the years, but it should really get consolidated into something more sensible before...
  2. Yvori

PC What happened to the Effects menu?

This should really be fixed for 1.4.4, the menus are honestly such a mess still... Like, the cursor colours should be able to show and use hex values like the character creator can now. Parallax on the main menu shouldn't need to be clicked on to see the bar. Things like resolution should have a...
  3. Yvori

PC What happened to the Effects menu?

So, there's supposed to be a menu in the video settings where you can disable/alter the quality of storm effects, heat distortion, and water waves/ripples, but... I just opened Terraria after not playing for a few months, and it seems the entire Effects submenu where all of this was no longer...
  4. Yvori

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Hey so, been getting back into modded Terraria and I have a quick request for a config option - assuming such could be added- Could there be an option to disable sounds from accessory effects? The anvil DONK sound whenever the Padded Glove/Bone Glove duplicates a throwing item is incredibly...
  5. Yvori

Texture Pack Better Ambiance Texture Pack (now for 1.4, but NOT on the workshop... yet)

Heya, just wanted to pop in and ask if everything's alright @Lunatic Lobbyist, not heard from you in a while. Texture pack and all that aside, I hope everything's going okay. That said, for those who would really like to use this in 1.4 without futzing around with the XNB files, I've taken...
  6. Yvori

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I feel like this thread is getting MASSIVELY off-topic. This is for balance changes. Completely changing the Zenith to another damage type or adding new class-specific Zenith alternatives is FAR beyond the scope of this thread. And as for the topic of whether the Zenith deserves its power as...
  7. Yvori

This is an absolutely terrible justification. And let's be honest, aside from bosses (which don't really interact with terrain at all and generally have EXTREMELY fixed patterns and movement) most enemy AI boils down to "go directly toward what you want to hit, over and over and over, regardless...
  8. Yvori

Anyone else getting disheartened by the Happiness system?

He didn't like all the browns and greens... So I put him in the Desert. How about beige and even less green? He didn't care one way or the other. ...Also the Jungle is still mostly brown and green. Just a more vibrant version of each. Yet he adores it. The Hallow is as colorful as you can get-...
  9. Yvori

Funny story... I was going to add it... but then when I was editing the poll I accidentally pressed enter, which auto-submitted the post >_>;; I can add it in now actually, but it'll be forced to the bottom of the poll, meaning the order will be Yes No No Yes which is incredibly irritating but I...
  10. Yvori

I was initially really happy about the NPC happiness system- discounts, actual incentive to build all around the world instead of just in the center, more NPC depth... But its implementation feels kind of... bleh, and even after a few playthroughs that haven't even gotten to Hardmode yet (I...
  11. Yvori

What do you think would've been in the lunatic cultist treasure bag?

I mean... In the same sense that traps or the cannon are weapons. It's not exactly a weapon in the traditional sense.
  12. Yvori

What do you think would've been in the lunatic cultist treasure bag?

I feel like the unimplemented First Fractal would be a good fit. One of LC's main attacks is to summon clones of himself- exactly what the First Fractal does! In fact, since we only have one other weapon Expert drop, from Skeletron (the other boss you fight in front of the Dungeon), I feel it'd...
  13. Yvori

**REPORTED** Backup files clogging Recycle Bin

So ever since 1.4.0.5 updated, after about an hour of playtime, there are 5-6 world backups inside my Recycle Bin. I think whatever's being done to delete the excess backups isn't deleting them properly. They should probably be fully removed, or just overwritten by new backups. Not really a...
  14. Yvori

Perhaps I was a bit harsh there- but personally it'll hurt to open a chest looking for an Anklet of the Wind, or an Ancient Chisel, only to find bug-shaped minecarts which function exactly the same as one I could craft with some wood and iron, among other possibilities. As QWERTY pointed out...
  15. Yvori

On this topic though, we now have pretty much the same issue with Minecarts. Aside from a few standouts, most of them share nearly identical stats, which is a shame given how you obtain many of them. They feel sort of like cosmetic "dump items" that were just added to loot tables to dilute them...
  16. Yvori

Well... yes, that's kind of the point. It's meant to be to weapons what the Drill Containment Unit is to pickaxes. Exactly. It's like saying that Skeletron or Queen Bee is too easy to beat with post-Wall Of Flesh gear. Obviously. And this also applies to all the post-Moon Lord weapons anyway...
  17. Yvori

No, it was a suggestion. Ah! This is a great idea- the whip especially. I've always felt like the bee items fit summoners really well since, well, they all summon bees on hit, but the Summoners are the only class that doesn't have a weapon that does that! Adding the whip would make perfect...
  18. Yvori

On this topic, it'd be nice to change how the Smart Door function works a bit. It'd be nice if you had to basically touch the door while holding a movement key in its direction in order for it to open. Currently, it's way too easy to accidentally open a door just by ending up sort of close to...
  19. Yvori

Working as Designed Impossible Bestiary Situation

I don't know the exact conditions yet, and I doubt anyone knows them just yet, but I can confirm that I've had gnomes spawn 1/2 a world away from living trees. They seem to spawn most often when I'm in front of an unsafe background wall, but still in the Surface layer, with more unsafe...
  20. Yvori

Working as Designed Holy Protection Glitch

Yeah, it's always copied your armour but not your playermodel. Since the Familiar Wig counts as a piece of armour, it gets shown, while the skin that should be under it does not show. Always was a bit of an odd visual choice in my opinion.
Back
Top Bottom