Search results for query: *

1. Mathew Maple

Visible accessories: an idea

The Visible Accessories Mod an idea in progress I recently had an idea to work on a mod that provided player sprites to the accessories that do not have one. Such as the mechanical lens and other items. However I have one big problem, I work on mobile. This means I do not have the ability to...
  2. Mathew Maple

Maple’s item store

Boy, I could go for some ideas of pixel art to make next... Oh wait, I got the internet on me! Internet people, could you give me a maximum 3 word description of an Item theme and than what the item is. Example: (Item theme) ancient nebula, (what the item is) gun. *I will not be doing bosses...
  3. Mathew Maple

Other Art Mini-boss masks: An idea.

One Idea that I had recently (whenever you read this) was to make pixel art of mini-boss masks. This eventually evolved into more of an Idea. This idea presented below: *waning this is not a mod and will possibly never be one, this is JUST an idea* mini-boss masks would drop at a 10% chance...
  4. Mathew Maple

NPCs & Enemies General boss Ideas

I’ve just been thinking about bosses and things that they could do, I don’t plan on doing anything with them or any that you may or may not share but I just wanted to pop around some boss Ideas. this being, I will go first with one of my own boss Ideas. I would call it the “star destroyer“ A...
Back
Top Bottom