Search results for query: *

1. Toxophilite [East]

Game Mechanics Abigail's Flower 🌺[Nerf]

Honestly, this would've been a more honest and constructive conversation to have. If you don't find the effective method of obtaining Abigail's Flower offensive, okay... I respect that. I just figured with everything that happened surrounding the community, and the number of members that suffer...
  2. Toxophilite [East]

Before I begin, this is a great example of why this place is so frustrating. Not one person seems to wanna address the fact that claiming Abigail's Flower to be "Wood Tier" is extremely disingenuous and leads to unfair assumptions about her actual potential. Either Abigail "sucks" or she doesn't...
  3. Toxophilite [East]

So firstly, lemme start off by Myth Busting the whole Abigail's Flower is "Wood Tier" narrative... ☝️🧐📖 ...anyone who supported the idea that Abigail was Wooden Tier has some serious explaining to do. @Shyguymask the only critique I have of your video is that you failed to showcase...
  4. Toxophilite [East]

...so let me ask this, how many Slots did you concluded are needed, before Abigail becomes a viable pre-Hardmode Minion [and could you post the video]?
  5. Toxophilite [East]

Firstly, I'm certainly not angry~ annoyed, yes, angry, no. Secondly, what I'm annoyed by, if specifically discussing you, is how you oftentimes create these entire webs of misinformation, that oftentimes require writing an entire essay to unravel. I've grown quite tired of it and have chosen to...
  6. Toxophilite [East]

@Big Sammich it sure does... you might wanna look it up! 📽️📽️📽️
  7. Toxophilite [East]

Dood, you're completely out of line here, I'm pretty sure a Moderators job is to keep the peace and discipline users who break forum policy, by addressing whatever specific infraction was made, not generate an entire narrative to excuse future disciplinary actions! I'd like to request that this...
  8. Toxophilite [East]

...because dying from actually exploring [which is quite normal in Terraria], and dying before you even start playing the game, intentionally [which I assume isn't intentional by the Devs], are obviously different things. intent [noun] a usually clearly formulated or planned intention : AIM the...
  9. Toxophilite [East]

Wow... you just described Terraria. Moving fifty [50] feet left or right has always made the difference in obtaining an item or not. There's a LOT of shark-jumping going on today... 🌊🦈
  10. Toxophilite [East]

I get what you're trying to suggest here, but y'all can't have it both ways. Either my suggestion completely "breaks" Abigail, or it's practically inconsequential; it can't be both. ☝️🧐
  11. Toxophilite [East]

...obviously the difference here is that the Protagonist has to "destroy" Enemies to activate the Flower's effect, there's nothing here that ever suggests there's a reward for the Protagonist dying or "self-terminating". The difference between obtaining Abigail in DST and in Terraria currently...
  12. Toxophilite [East]

Firstly, Abigail "sucking" is just your opinion [and a bad one at that], her being good or not is beside the point. Even the Finch Staff [outside of Journey Mode] requires the Player to actually play the game, and its potential is very limited, Abigail is still relevant in early-Hardmode; the...
  13. Toxophilite [East]

The item isn't overpowered, it's not egregious, and it doesn't necessarily ruin progression, but it certainly sends a bad message. ☝️🧐 The item can be obtained with almost no adventuring or exploration, whatsoever. The item can sometimes introduce a Player to metagaming in the early stages of...
  14. Toxophilite [East]

Game Mechanics Weapon modifier decay with a twist [GFB & FTW]

Weapon Decay in and of itself isn't a bad mechanic. Something being "annoying", tedious or "frustrating" doesn't necessarily make it bad either. The problem in this case is that Weapon Decay, in this specific instance, doesn't add any value to the game or the overall experience in any...
  15. Toxophilite [East]

Class Ranking

A popularity poll on Player's favorite Classes taken on November 01, 2020. I mean, that's certainly an opinion you can have, but the evidence just doesn't support it. Keep in mind, the Journey's End update wasn't officially released until May 16th, 2020 [four months prior]. Here's another less...
  16. Toxophilite [East]

Items Cart/Carriage furniture item for Traveling Merchant's specific spawn/arrival (with merchant biome variation)

I actually like the "Shopping Cart" separate from everything else. I can imagine that thing appearing on-top of the roof of my house [where he usually spawns].
  17. Toxophilite [East]

Class Ranking

...I assure you, I'm the last person who'd ever assert such a rigid opinion on the game, that's not at all supported by evidence. The new Load Out system is proof of that, where the Devs are practically telling you that it's okay to swap tactics and strategies, so I'd never claim such a thing...
  18. Toxophilite [East]

Class Ranking

There's a few problems with your assumptions~ that'll always bring the "Prevailing Narrative" into question. If what you say is true, what exactly was Summoner Class [1.3.5] before the 1.4.1+ updates? The only Weapons Summoner specific then were Minions and Sentries. I'm asking you this...
  19. Toxophilite [East]

Class Ranking

The concept of a "Pure Class" for example. In a standard/ normal playthrough [especially with newer Players], nobody should be concerned with a "Pure" anything, because it's not in their best interest. There are clearly Weapons, Armors and Methods/ strategies to defeating certain Bosses and...
Back
Top Bottom