Search results for query: *

1. Toxophilite [East]

Game Mechanics Abigail's Flower 🌺[Nerf]

The item isn't overpowered, it's not egregious, and it doesn't necessarily ruin progression, but it certainly sends a bad message. ☝️🧐 The item can be obtained with almost no adventuring or exploration, whatsoever. The item can sometimes introduce a Player to metagaming in the early stages of...
  2. Toxophilite [East]

Items Lunatic Cultist Suggestions [Treasure Bag]

Edit: Items have been updated 1/1/2024 I've suggested these items in other threads, but I figured I'd make a dedicated one in addition to a few other suggestions. Lunatic Cultist [additional] drops (and more): [Unique Potion] Flask of Hoarfrost (now craftable); all Weapons/ Spells inflict...
  3. Toxophilite [East]

NPCs & Enemies Drunk World/ Otherworld Suggestions [Special Seeds].

I actually have a set of pretty harmless suggestion(s). Drunk World was a pretty game-changing Map upon release but, has pretty much been Spectacle Crept into dust [and no more 1.3.5 skip nostalgia]. If it's just going to serve as a novel, mostly "superficial Map" going forward, I suggest...
  4. Toxophilite [East]

The Cornerstone Paradox [an observation].

Disclaimer: Before I say anything, I'd like to make several things crystal clear. a.) This observation isn't necessarily a critique of Re-Logic, its community, its videogames or any individual in particular. b.) This observation does NOT claim to have intimate, or insider knowledge, to any of...
  5. Toxophilite [East]

PC A Quick Guide to "War Banners".

A Quick Guide to "War Banners" - Terraria version 1.4.4.9. If you're the type of Player like myself, that enjoys using "Enemy Banners" as a regular part of your gameplay, there's some obvious suggestions I'd love to throw out there to you. Assuming that we all run into similar problems, when it...
  6. Toxophilite [East]

A Melee Class mini Review [1.4.4.9]

Getting right to it, there's a number of interesting things I've noticed while leaving pre-Harmode, into Hardmode; about Melee Class [current main Weapon: Breaker Blade (Expert Mode, Not the Bees!)]. Ditching Molten Armor [pre-Hardmode] for the next Tiered Ore Set [Hardmode] didn't "feel" like...
  7. Toxophilite [East]

Terraria Graphic Novel(s). 🏹

I have questions and a few comments... 🤔 ☕ Are these Books any good, decent at best [I'm actually interested now]? Does the plot or narrative add anything interesting to the exiting universe/ game? Are the characters interesting, new or existing cast members? I hate being one to prejudge...
  8. Toxophilite [East]

Resolved Terraria Razer Chroma Support?

Wanted to make sure it wasn't just me before posting this... 🤔 ☕ I too, went out and bought myself a fancy, overpriced Razer Brand keyboard for the 1.4.4 [1.5] Updates, but don't see Terraria listed in the supported games tab. Is there something specific I should be doing, so I can get the...
  9. Toxophilite [East]

A "Not the Bees!", pre-Hardmode mini Review.

Greetings everyone! Today, I'd like to share my experience(s) with the Secret World Seed, Not the Bees!, with no long intros, let's cut to the chase! Terraria 1.4.4 [1.5] will be here before we know it, so it seemed like a great opportunity to examine the current state of the game in many ways...
  10. Toxophilite [East]

Top 10 underappreciated features...

Recently, I started a new playthrough to celebrate Life [in general], and also, the Jungle being fixed in the upcoming Update(s). 🤔 ☕ While playing, it'd suddenly occurred to me that I had greatly underappreciated a good number of the newer features added in 1.4+. There's too many to name, so...
  11. Toxophilite [East]

Weapons & Equip Caltrop Fanny Pack [Spiky Ball Accessory].

Updated: 09/10/2022 Honestly, I've been thinking about it, and I considered the idea of Companion Cube having this ability instead. 🤔 ☕ no newer items needed. can even be an "Easter Egg" [secret] ability. would somewhat justify the cost [appx 5 Platinum Coins]. Let's face it, Spiky Balls are...
  12. Toxophilite [East]

PC Otherworld: Texture Pack Collection

Update 08/26/2022 A recommend Texture Pack Collection for playing on a Drunk World Seed 05162020, 5162020 *Top [order]* Journey Pylons Coloured Buffs Pack Breath of the Tiled Rings of Fire Colored Statues Boss Colored Relics Akari Pack [HUD/ UI fix]* Secrets of the Shadows TP Polaris TP...
  13. Toxophilite [East]

The Bat Bat is not ok!!

I know that I'm probably super late to the party but... who approved this? Why is there a Hardmode Sword in pre-Hardmode!? o_O🗡️
  14. Toxophilite [East]

Serious Terraria saved my life.

A few hours ago I self recovered from a heat stroke. Not even a full week before that, I was just recovering from a respiratory infection. How did I get here? I allowed myself to forget about the simpler times, the times in life where hiding away from a Giant Tortious inside my 2D, mud-crafted...
  15. Toxophilite [East]

PC Multiplayer Issues - Final Report A

Wasn't sure exactly what was happening at first, seeing as how the internet connection being used, might've been the culprit. Consistent disconnects at around the 25-30 minute(s) of playtime mark. Issue reconnecting to a world that either player was previously disconnected from (infinite...
  16. Toxophilite [East]

I'm excited about Terraria again but...

...there are definitely some caveats to this excitement. Before I got here, there were a number of frustrations that I needed to work through; some of them were nitpicky annoyances, others, I felt were legitimate gripes with the "bad direction" that the game was heading in. Here's a short-list...
  17. Toxophilite [East]

Game Mechanics Fledgling Wings, a Balanced Proposal.

Before I explain my proposal here, I'd just like to acknowledge that I've already seen the tier placement of the Wings be defended by the Devs on several occasions; that being the case I'd like to draw a comparison to how Power-ups work in the current build of the game, and why the placement...
  18. Toxophilite [East]

A May 11th, 2020 - Flashback!

...remember when Journey's End wasn't out yet, and the hype around the game was super crazy? No?? Well I do! Back in early 2020, I presented my Journey's End - Spoiler Tier List over on the Terraria Discord, figured I'd make a few changes though, now that I've actually played the game. This...
  19. Toxophilite [East]

NPCs & Enemies P.S. - Don't disable Mobs in Boss Battles!!

Now listen, I don't wanna assume anything, but experience has shown that it's normally the reoccurring, overwhelmingly-popular requests, that get passed though... That being the case, I'd just like to remind everyone that we've seen this story before, just because an idea is "popular", and a...
  20. Toxophilite [East]

NPCs & Enemies btw: Werewolves vs. Silver Bullets??

I haven't been keeping up with the updates and stuff as of late, school, business, life and all-that. 🤔🥤 Quick question: did the obvious stuff make it in yet, or is it time to harass @Leinfors yet again on the suggestion thread (I'm still banned btw)? Do Silver Bullets/ Weapons do bonus DMG...
Back
Top Bottom