Search results for query: *

1. Arch-Mage Helti

Official Terraria: Otherworld

It's Terraria most likely will be another 75kb game that runs smoothly
  2. Arch-Mage Helti

Jesus christ dude, that's an impressive build

Jesus christ dude, that's an impressive build
  3. Arch-Mage Helti

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

doesn't necessarily come from steam cloud, in singleplayer, whenever I'm re-entering an old world in the same gaming session steam crashes, sometimes even new worlds crash. It's gotten on my nerves, sort of holding me back from playing the game, even though I'm not planning on playing much...
  4. Arch-Mage Helti

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

How about fixing the bug that causes steam to crash?
  5. Arch-Mage Helti

Weapons & Equip No Lunatic Cultist Expert Item?

There's a reason they nerfed the discord rod you know, the game became way too easy with it, and extremely dull.
  6. Arch-Mage Helti

Well I already knew it existed in RPGs. I like using the idea that is in the screenshot you posted, but I wonder if it would be viable at all.
  7. Arch-Mage Helti

would you use this though? you would quite often die at 1hp, and slow respawn time in expert is just something added there so that players can't easily cheese through bosses as in normal mode. Unfortunately no, but how would it hold up to a lot of the other weapons end-game weapons? seeing how...
  8. Arch-Mage Helti

then they'd have to add 3 additional different types of moon seals to compensate for exclusively adding a melee weapon
  9. Arch-Mage Helti

it's almost self evident, First of all, all it does is add a pew pew gun to your annoying minecart ride that controls oddly, and speeds your cart up, in trade, you can have a cart that actually resembles a minecart which makes it a lot more fit for visuals. If you were to say, make a video...
  10. Arch-Mage Helti

Duude, they should just move it off the expert item slot, the Shrimpy Truffle is cute. I don't agree, It's there for no good reason, you upgrade minecarts a total of 2 times, what an amazing feat, huh? no, I find it awful, you don't need to upgrade minecarts, it's pointless as all it does is...
  11. Arch-Mage Helti

What is your favourite sprite you've created?

Brilliant! I loved risk of rain, and this crab is absolutely gorgeous!
  12. Arch-Mage Helti

Lunatic should definitely have some sort of expert, or even normal mode drop, although I would definitely wish for something else than what WhiteWeasel suggested, it's a tad bit too generic, and might end up being unbalanced. Then what with the purpose of spelunker potions, and farming to get...
  13. Arch-Mage Helti

It's hardly realistic.
  14. Arch-Mage Helti

Yeah because that explains why everything's purple. "Set in an alternate dimension within the Terraria universe, Terraria: Otherworld places the player in a life-and-death struggle to restore a once-pristine world – now overrun by a malevolent force that has corrupted nature itself"
  15. Arch-Mage Helti

With the assumption that the relogic team won't quit being the main people working on Terraria and it's sequels, I doubt there will be a price-gap enough to fight about which is better and which is not. It doesn't really matter because you cannot have any expectations from them at all.
  16. Arch-Mage Helti

Ho lee :red:

Ho lee :red:
  17. Arch-Mage Helti

CC Creation Compendium #24

Chi you amazing bastard!
  18. Arch-Mage Helti

Chi's Treasure Box

:3 take your time, don't pressure yourself, like you said, you have to work instinctively, what usually works for me to bring my motivation is spending my time well on something I like. Even crying might help sometimes, not that I would know..
Back
Top Bottom