Search results for query: *

1. macks2008🌳

window resolution and position problems

not sure if this is intentional (though I kind of doubt it is), and likewise I'm pretty sure it's got something to do with 1.4 (in particular the changes to video settings). Anyway, basically, I'm having some problems with the changes you made to video settings in this update: First of all...
  2. macks2008🌳

PC crash after restoring from minimized

I don't know of anything about the game state that may have caused this. I had just reconnected to my remotely hosted private server, and minimized the game while I was connecting. It was minimized several minutes before crashing instantly when I tried to restore the window. Here's a screenshot...
  3. macks2008🌳

Game Mechanics [Achievement][NPC] an achievement related to the wizard

It all started with me sharing with a friend via IRC my opinion that there should be an achievement named "you're a wizard Harry" related to the wizard. My first thought was that it should be for just finding the wizard. However, after some discussion with my friend, we decided it should be for...
  4. macks2008🌳

PC What qualifies as "needing Tim's hat"?

If I have his hat in my piggy bank for safe, does that count towards lowering Tim's spawn rate? What about social equipment slots? How do I get him to stop appearing!? Within the course of 2 in-game days, he's appeared twice. Yes, twice. It's quickly becoming rather annoying, since I don't...
  5. macks2008🌳

Game Mechanics Handicap-friendly controls, and in particular, grappling equipment.

If there's one thing I, as a paraplegic gamer, didn't like about the 1.3 update, it's that grappling hooks can no longer be used when held, which really makes things a harder for me, and frankly makes the Web Slinger useless. Besides this when I click the on-screen keyboard (which I use for all...
  6. macks2008🌳

Game Mechanics [1.3][configuration]no way to disable every 50th enemy messages?

The feature is a whole is great, and the notifications are great too, until you realize that you can't turn them off and your (dart based) statue farm is going to make you see them every few minutes. I'm sure I'm not the only one that's in favor of such a possibility, although I couldn't find...
Back
Top Bottom