Search results for query: *

• Users: Llama_Cat
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Llama_Cat

Digging Molecart Does not work

Got my Digging molecart prehardmode and used it quite a bit. whipped it out again after defeated mech bosses (and consuming the upgrade) and it would not dig blocks or place tracks. I was playing on the Zenith seed on Master (Legendary).
  2. Llama_Cat

Painter fails to sell Pylon

Painter is max hapiness in the jungle, but will not sell pylon. I tested in multiplayer, not in single player but it might be possible in single player too
  3. Llama_Cat

NPCs & Enemies Need More Prismatic Lacewing

I love 1.4 so much. In a thread I posted on last year, I wrote down some things i would like added to the game, and surprisingly, 1.4 added almost everything I could have hoped for. The new boss, empress of light, is a much appreciated addition to the hard mode progression and a good challenge...
  4. Llama_Cat

Game Mechanics Multiplayer Changes

with 1.4 on the horizon, I thought I'd share some of my Multiplayer Improvement Suggestions ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I've been thinking about how Terraria always felt like a single player experience...
  5. Llama_Cat

Another reason to be excited for 1.4

I posted this on Reddit a week ago, thought i'd share my thoughts here. TL;DR at bottom Terraria has been out for almost a decade, and it's had a great run. Of course, like the rest of the Terraria community, I am very excited for the release of 1.4. New items, new bosses, new biomes: the...
  6. Llama_Cat

Mobile Android: SD card support.

Okay, Terraria is a large app that takes up even more space the more/bigger worlds and characters you make. Most other large apps (like hearthstone and vainglory) try to soften the blow by making a large chunk of their game able to be stored on an external storage device (micro SD ) Is it...
  7. Llama_Cat

PC Strange input lag

Here's the scenario: I start the game, freshly installed. All the controls are fine, the cursor is working well as I sift through the menus, and everything is as i expected. I create a character, a small world, and i load the world. Then everything just gets bad. really bad. I tap space bar, and...
  8. Llama_Cat

Weapons & Equip Armor crafting

There's many cool sets of armor in terraria, and they all have really cool set effects: speed, regeneration, etc. The problem is, sometimes, you'd like to keep the set bonus, but the armor just isn't up to tier, with the earliest example being using the space gun with meteor armor to bear the...
  9. Llama_Cat

Game Mechanics Inventory Changes

--the following is from my old TO account. I didn't have that many posts, so I didn't mess with the transfer. I just made a new account here- ------------- With over 3000 items in the game (or at least, on the way) the invenory needs a new system. And I'm not just talking about more space (in...
Back
Top Bottom