Search results for query: *

1. TheQuietBisharp

Like a microcosm of real life, there’s lessons to be had every day on TCF. Once upon a time I...

Like a microcosm of real life, there’s lessons to be had every day on TCF. Once upon a time I was active and I guess semi-popular so visits here prompt brooding on what was once and what I’ve since thrown away. Guess my English major training has me think this way rather than strict website...
  2. TheQuietBisharp

I have absolutely no idea what’s going on with how to use this website anymore, haha. Just out...

I have absolutely no idea what’s going on with how to use this website anymore, haha. Just out of vanity I wanted to see if anyone still wished me happy birthday on here. Anyway, stan Alucard and watch Hellsing Ultimate.
  3. TheQuietBisharp

hm

hm
  4. TheQuietBisharp

a regular switch is a much better option for college my guy. detachable joycons and a dock make...

a regular switch is a much better option for college my guy. detachable joycons and a dock make it the only way to play smash multiplayer reliably. nobody uses local multiplayer.
  5. TheQuietBisharp

Other Game The Super Smash Brothers Thread!

alright I’m shutting it down, this lag is unplayable. Ggs, I’m not taking brawler up against swordies anymore
  6. TheQuietBisharp

gonna set up an arena soon to practice mii brawler.
  7. TheQuietBisharp

is it gungeon

is it gungeon
  8. TheQuietBisharp

dark wizzy being a competitive Mario main and one of the best in Smash, if any of you were...

dark wizzy being a competitive Mario main and one of the best in Smash, if any of you were unfamiliar. He’s a good lad.
  9. TheQuietBisharp

dark wizzy is a huge terraria fan so I wonder if he’s on the forums

dark wizzy is a huge terraria fan so I wonder if he’s on the forums
  10. TheQuietBisharp

shed a couple tears for Etika last night. you’re a real one man, you’ll never be forgotten.

shed a couple tears for Etika last night. you’re a real one man, you’ll never be forgotten.
  11. TheQuietBisharp

I’m a richter main and ganon/Ken secondary right now so I’m kinda the scum of the earth but hey, it’s alright. pichu is my greatest weakness with the Lucina family in close second, I’m not super familiar with most matchups bc I’ve only been to a few college friendlies but I’m getting there.
  12. TheQuietBisharp

I know there’s a down tilt jab lock combo and side b kills ridiculously early at the ledge but I don’t know much other
  13. TheQuietBisharp

I think a main is the least of your problems, lol. just play who you like and that comes naturally. gotta teach you how to play neutral, shielding, grabbing, spot dodging, rolling, tilts, all of that first before you settle on a main
  14. TheQuietBisharp

yeah man, I gotta teach you some fundamentals
  15. TheQuietBisharp

I’m setting up a arena if anyone would like to join.
  16. TheQuietBisharp

SW-8030-9612-7048 Let’s do it
  17. TheQuietBisharp

I don’t know if the smash community still lives on here, but I’d love to spar. If anyone’s got time, I’ll drop my friend code.
  18. TheQuietBisharp

tierlists are pretty useless if you’re casual and honestly most characters, despite being “low...

tierlists are pretty useless if you’re casual and honestly most characters, despite being “low tier” are still capable of performing well. Nario’s reverse 3-0 on Light with ganondorf is a good example. and tbh after buffs, ken and ryu aren’t so technical anymore. I have a lot of fun with ken...
  19. TheQuietBisharp

from a purely comp standpoint, mac makes the game lame because it becomes a camp standoff. super...

from a purely comp standpoint, mac makes the game lame because it becomes a camp standoff. super armor, ko punch, insane damage makes mac super strong but strictly from a casual eye. platforms and offstage destroy him. sheik, while severely nerfed, still has her strengths. I believe among top...
Back
Top Bottom