Search results for query: *

• Users: Phoe
  • Order by date
  1. Phoe

PC Incredible hardware lag is happening.

I've been told this on the terraria discussions on steam but It didn't help, The new update just ruined my chances of getting 5k in my terraria.
  2. Phoe

I've been lagging on terraria I dont know why :(

I've been lagging on terraria I dont know why :(
  3. Phoe

It's been 4 hours without a reply, FPS is getting over my mind suicide is optional.
  4. Phoe

Before the new update I used to run terraria on a solid 60 FPS, But now on the newest update I took notice that my beast of a computer is suffering some major hardware issues, I've done everything to solve this issue even tried using the newest frameskip option, but its a no go and doesn't help...
  5. Phoe

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Bosses and Npcs, never spawn when me and friend went to go fight the motherboard for souls of mind it wouldn't consume the item it was night and we defeated all the bosses, and its confirmed they don't despawn when hit anymore.
  6. Phoe

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Is the mod updated for the new tmodloader update?
  7. Phoe

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Is the mod updated for the new tmodloader update?
  8. Phoe

Just look at my comment i left above yours, it crashes alot in multiplayer if you can handle restarting and stuff then its alright, and if you want to fight the bosses it best left in singleplayer because in a multiplayer server it appears in a split second then vanishes, you might as well wait...
  9. Phoe

It crashes alot if you pick up lots of stuff.
  10. Phoe

Is this a bug or something i've been crashing --------------------------- Terraria: Error --------------------------- System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.GetAlpha(Item item, Color lightColor) at...
  11. Phoe

PC This happens.

https://gyazo.com/e216d01fa8db2c57066c4175f93c59b2 Had no idea either it was a bug or a technical thing so please help me fix it, tired of crashing.
  12. Phoe

But thorium npcs, spawn in and the bosses from thorium work fine as day, but its tremor that doesnt respond
  13. Phoe

You're mod doesn't work bosses won't summon, sellers won't spawn/move in, mobs spawn perfectly fine and don't vanish when hit or injured, its bosses and npcs that won't spawn or move in.
  14. Phoe

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Their's a bug where modded NPC's don't move in nor do they spawn, or does enemy npcs dropping respected loot in servers, like for example i have thorium and tremor mod in my server but unique enemies don't spawn and don't drop the respected loot in their pool and modded bosses vanish after being...
  15. Phoe

Soundtrack doesn't work I don't get the beautiful sky music and beautiful menu music.
  16. Phoe

Is you're mod multiplayer? because me and my friends seem interested in you're mod and possibly...

Is you're mod multiplayer? because me and my friends seem interested in you're mod and possibly we'll start a lets play with it.
  17. Phoe

tAPI Tremor Mod

Can friends and you play on it aswell, And how do I install it, I'm new to the mod business.
  18. Phoe

Post an insane lie about the user above you.

Actually likes 12 year old autistic kids
  19. Phoe

Died in expert mode to a slime.
  20. Phoe

Wished cenx was his girlfriend
Back
Top Bottom