Search results for query: *

• Users: hok64
  • Order by date
  1. hok64

**REPORTED** 1.4.1 NPC issue

So, yesterday, me and my friend started playing on new update, and i was few new "mechanics/BUGS" with the npcs, i read changelog, and found nothing abount npc AI changes Basically, npc spawn as intended, near their houses etc. but if you manage to change their housing place, some npcs just...
  2. hok64

PC 1.4.1 not launching after update

when i launcher terraria, it had 100% on all volume, so i set it down to 50 25 50 and no issues with launching the game +most of the time, i played terraria in a window, after this config reset, it was on full screen till now. I thinked i should mention it
  3. hok64

I think that was the case, i deleted the config file, and run the terraria as administrator, seems to work good for now, thanks!! :pinky:
  4. hok64

So, i updated terraria to 1.4.1 a few days ago, and after that, its just not opening, doing it from steam just shows for few secounds to friends that im in game, and then do nothing I tried MANY things to fix that, and i saw that it opens randomly, or in situations that i dont understand, i...
  5. hok64

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

This is my new vanity set idea, (the pixelart is only example how it COULD look like, i made it by myself) -The idea of it is to make a "wild" character that is cybernetic too. -My vanity set concept is a gray wolf with robotic parts of its body (as in the art i made, cybernetic hand with claws...
Back
Top Bottom