Search results for query: *

1. K

Weapons & Equip Dyeable Weapons

I know im just agreeing
  2. K

Weapons & Equip I’m back with some more ideas!

Omg that is what i wanted that is my instrement in band
  3. K

Weapons & Equip Dyeable Weapons

There sould be weapon dye
  4. K

Items weapons ideas

I like this allot
  5. K

PS4 Want to buy 1 Luminite

I wish I had ps4 terreria because i would give you free luminite
  6. K

Sprites Let's make something together!

i like that idea
  7. K

Weapons & Equip I’m back with some more ideas!

that is cool I would want this in my game but I would like more woodwind instruments:):):):):)
  8. K

NPCs & Enemies Post moonlord npcs

Well yes their is that but if you want to do a boss rush this would save time Ok i added that let me know if you want me to change something aboit that idea
  9. K

Thanks for the follow i followed you

Thanks for the follow i followed you
  10. K

How to become not a noob

SO YOU WANT TO BE GOOD AT TERRERIA? (I beat the game so i can talk about this) This may seem boring but this is what i do every time Well their are manny steps but im preaty shure you know the basics. Ex. Getting wood, building a ton of houses, mineing a lot of iron, smelting the iron into...
  11. K

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

the sprite posting thread is not allowing me to post my image
  12. K

PC Haveing succsesfull servers with freinds

ok don't say that and we have a private chat this thread is for questions about how to keep a nice server and reference for rules for a helpful server no chit chat I almost got in trouble for that i mean chit chat is what i almost got in trouble for
  13. K

Yes that is my beleif
  14. K

ONE MANS TRASH IS ANOTHER MANS TREASURE. (Create a room with chests and put items you dont want in the chests) 1. All chest room chests are fair game put stuff you dont want in these chests instead of garbaging them. 2. Put items of value in chests at your own risk all items you want to keep...
  15. K

NPCs & Enemies Post moonlord npcs

I have some ideas for post moonlord npcs in the poll below vote for your favorite. If you have any ideas just post a reply to this tread and i will add your idea to the poll
Back
Top Bottom