Search results for query: *

1. Beleif

Old Man's Army Farm (Need Help!)

That title makes me visualize the Old Man from the dungeon commanding an army of dungeon guardians.
  2. Beleif

The tower!

Floor 1281: Michael Bay is directing a Fifty Shades of Grey reboot starring Steven Spielburg as Christian Grey and himself as Anatasia Steele. It is also confirmed that Megan Fox will be dancing in the background during most scenes.
  3. Beleif

The tower!

Floor 1265: There once was a game that nobody played sitting in the back room of an empty arcade. It was full of life and strife; megamonsters and robot fights. Behind the back room is a secret meeting full of people who actually know what the title of this game is.
  4. Beleif

Mobile Easy cash!! (for advanced hardmoders)

Oh no it's definitely not legal. You'd be arrested for sure by cheating in a video game.
  5. Beleif

The tower!

Floor 1253: Someone alone in a dark room is trying to shamelessly advertise his DeviantArt page.
  6. Beleif

The tower!

Floor 1240: A pastor is warning people about floor 1239 and is attempting to convince them that floor 1241 is an everlasting paradise where a giant turtle will snuggle them for all eternity.
  7. Beleif

The tower!

Floor 1228: All of Hillary Clinton's deleted emails have leaked from under the bathroom door and are producing a terrible stain on the rug.
  8. Beleif

The Dark Blue Solution: For Those Worried About Jungle Conversion

If you have the misfortune of having the hallow strike your jungle, then chances are you need to build an artificial hallow, as it only converts grass, stone, and sands- none of which are present in sufficient quantities in the jungle. Happened to me once. Life is hard without a surface hallow.
  9. Beleif

PC Incredibly fast clocks

Though it is understood that the portal beam travels well over sixty pressure plates per second, the game only runs at 60fps, so I wonder if all those hundreds of activations actually happen.
  10. Beleif

PC Incredibly fast clocks

The method isn't something I would have thought of, but it is very similar in concept to the ancient bird engines depicted on the dungeon walls. As for whether it's faster than the more conventional 60 ticks per second hoik engines is up for @ZeroGravitas to decide. I myself doubt it is.
  11. Beleif

I 21% deeply apologize if I gave you a seizure.

I 21% deeply apologize if I gave you a seizure.
  12. Beleif

Huzzah! I can now finally connect Rush and Terraria!

Huzzah! I can now finally connect Rush and Terraria!
  13. Beleif

PC 1.3.2 Changelog

Nope. Despite the tooltip they are just for decoration.
  14. Beleif

PC 1.3.2 Changelog

Just found them. Both are sold by the Clothier. Now I'm curious about what the conditions are for NPCs to start a party themselves.
  15. Beleif

PC 1.3.2 Changelog

I've yet to find these yet, but the rest of the new features are really cool!
  16. Beleif

Duplicate Sand Block

This is a known fact. I see no reason to make a thread on T-MEC about it.
  17. Beleif

Portal turrets? Portal Gun Station... Yep. The devs definitely used yer idea.

Portal turrets? Portal Gun Station... Yep. The devs definitely used yer idea.
  18. Beleif

Post an insane lie about the user above you.

Is a Google image.
  19. Beleif

Post an insane lie about the user above you.

Is not a serial killer.
  20. Beleif

Poetry Slow Declipse (a Collection of Marvelous Poems)

A lone armless figure trapped under an ancient wrath... a time traveler who couldn't achieve what he had gone back for... a magnificant democracy engulfed in flames... an open book with censored words... a search for God that led the seeker defeated by ignorance and darkness... a baby boy...
Back
Top Bottom