Search results for query: *

1. Blackbugatti101

Console How on earth do I get an enchanted sword?

I have tried making many different worlds, using the so called "enchanted sword seed", to no avail. Is there anything else I can do to get it?
  2. Blackbugatti101

Xbox One Throwing Items Makes Game Crash

My friend and I were playing master mode, and he went to throw some gel to me. He tried to throw 6 gels at me, the game froze then kicked us out. I will try to duplicate this glitch.
  3. Blackbugatti101

Game Mechanics Profanity Contents Disabler

My friend recently fell in love with terraria. He asked his mom if he could get it, but she was not tolerant of the stuff like mater bate, Golden shower, etc. I have known other people with this same problem. It may also be useful for people who don’t like inappropriate references, but like...
  4. Blackbugatti101

Celebrity Culture

I wanted to make a thread discussing fame and what you think of celebrity culture. I personally dislike the fact that people view them more as a mythical figure than a real person. I’m okay with musicians and actors being famous, because those are things that take skill, and they are appreciated...
  5. Blackbugatti101

Musical Instrument Improvisation

This is stupid
  6. Blackbugatti101

What’s Your Most Dishonorable Achievement in Terraria?

I just wanted to know what’s something that you did that you regret but got somehow rewarded for? I got a goldfish banner and two bunny banners. Yep, I’ve killed 100 bunnies in terraria. Sad.
  7. Blackbugatti101

Tik Tok Opinions.

I’ve heard a lot of opinions on tik tok, and I want to see some others. It’s not a thread to complain about it and then start an argument then have a moderator shut it down. I honestly don’t see why it is so popular. We already have Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and a ton of others, so do we...
  8. Blackbugatti101

Xbox One Random Duplication

I have encountered duplications of items during multi player. My friends and I were playing together,and my friend threw his meowmere and then it became two with the same reforge. I don’t know how it happened. It has happened before with portal gun. I don't know what causes it, outside of being...
  9. Blackbugatti101

Pixel Art Interesting pixel art

This is a thread, where pixel art exists.
  10. Blackbugatti101

Ask a bad drummer anything

Please don't question my age. That’s it. Now, ask stuff!
  11. Blackbugatti101

THE MANY BUGS are COMING!!!

Cicadas are InVaDIng! We must stop them! aAAAaAaaAAaAHhhhhHHhhh!!!!!!!
  12. Blackbugatti101

Try to understand what is going on

try to narrorate what is going on
  13. Blackbugatti101

Stuff and pixel art

This is where you post your pixel art you made. Here are some examples
  14. Blackbugatti101

hi quick survey and about me so yeah

:redspin:Do you think that Betsy is a bully? If you’re weird like me you should be here I love mountain biking and pixel art and terraria so I make mountain biking pixel art and wish for a mountain bike in terraria
  15. Blackbugatti101

Hi people go on here if you want, I guess

:redspin:Do you think that Betsy is a bully? If you’re weird like me you should be here I love mountain biking and pixel art and terraria so I make mountain biking pixel art and wish for a mountain bike in terraria
Back
Top Bottom