Search results for query: *

1. mrdrewlego

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

On the one terraria experience wouldn’t cross platform playing be possible? I did see some earlier comments saying that it is very unlikely. But I have seen mojang pulling it off with their new 1.2 content between different devices. So wouldn’t it be possible for something similar for terraria...
  2. mrdrewlego

They all called me crazy for keeping those extra banners. We will see who is laughing now.
  3. mrdrewlego

Little bit of mixed feelings with this but I definitely understand why this decision was made. I am also wondering about the banners from the mobs being removed or kept in the mobile or console.
  4. mrdrewlego

Account Deletion

How would I go about deleting the account and the information on it from terraria forums?
  5. mrdrewlego

Mobile Expanded Save Slots & Backup Function is Here for iOS and Google Play!

List of Bugs I have: 1) The backups created do not state if they are the backups or not and keeps original title only 2) The worlds will occasionally reset to the point before the backup for example building on a world called base and adding a chest then exiting the world to head back to it...
  6. mrdrewlego

I have an IOS device and was wondering if there was a beta or testing program for iOS or the...

I have an IOS device and was wondering if there was a beta or testing program for iOS or the mobile version of the game?
  7. mrdrewlego

Official Mobile Terraria: Critical Fixes & Updates Thread

Is anyone having a NPC deletion or chests not louding inventory screen and then when entering the world again the game is deleting every item in the chests?
Back
Top Bottom