Search results for query: *

1. Redologist

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

<3I love the vanity changes! This game is amazing!!!<3
  2. Redologist

NPCs & Enemies Friendly Fairies Addition

I would love to see a red variant of the friendly fairies in the 1.4.1 patch. You don't know how much it would mean to me if this was an addition to the best creature in Journey's End. People won't think it's health and try to consume it lol.
  3. Redologist

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

WOW this is amazing, only 2 days left until we can all play Journey's End!!!
  4. Redologist

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

All these spoilers are INSANE and getting me hyped for Journey's End, being just around the corner!!! It shows how much work you guys have actually put into this update, A LOT!!!
  5. Redologist

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Solar Armor is no longer content to sit at the back of the line, so it's set bonus now grants more defense than ever before... along with a passive regen effect. Solar Helmet critical chance bonus increased from 17% to 26% Solar Breastplate melee damage bonus increased from 22% to 29% Each piece...
  6. Redologist

Items Paintball Gun

The current paintball gun is cool but imagine if their was a variant that shot your choice of paintball color and it painted the block that came in contact with the paintball projectile.
  7. Redologist

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

Yes, the devs saved the day and added my favorite Capricorn anyway!!!<3
  8. Redologist

Terraria State of the Game - April 2020

I can't wait!!!:eek:
  9. Redologist

NPCs & Enemies Dragon Event

It is getting closer to may 16th and some of these Ideas will probably be hard to implement in time. I would like to see some sort of dragon event in Terraria with dragon themed enemies that drop dragon themed items. This Event would have a small chance to spawn once you kill a wyvern in...
  10. Redologist

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

Wake me up when 1.4 is here. :redspin:
  11. Redologist

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

:redspin:
  12. Redologist

Anyone care to go look at my submission and let me know what you think? Looking for honest feedback. <3 Click my name and go to view postings and look for the submission thread.
  13. Redologist

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

I wonder if they added a way to customize the colors of the portals that your portal gun has in single player and not but stuck with the blue/orange.
  14. Redologist

Good luck everyone, there are some amazing submissions!!!<3
  15. Redologist

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

This is my Submission to the Terraria Vanity Contest! I would love to see how you guys would create this in the Terraria art style! It is called Redlogik. Redlogik's Grim Helm : A skull looking helmet with awesome horns and glowing eyes. Redlogik's Kloak : A long cloak/coat that hangs low but...
Back
Top Bottom