Search results for query: *

1. Safeman🌻

🌻

🌻
  2. Safeman🌻

Thanks! Thatd be this gem [MEDIA]

Thanks! Thatd be this gem
  3. Safeman🌻

We lost power for awhile but no permanent damage :)

We lost power for awhile but no permanent damage :)
  4. Safeman🌻

Hello

Hello
  5. Safeman🌻

It was just my original gamer tag (from like Halo 2 days). I think it was about seatbelts, but...

It was just my original gamer tag (from like Halo 2 days). I think it was about seatbelts, but the silly joke is lost and the name stuck :)
  6. Safeman🌻

What an exciting time! Too busy to get to play test the update today but great stuff going on! ;)

What an exciting time! Too busy to get to play test the update today but great stuff going on! ;)
  7. Safeman🌻

Terraria 50% off During Steam Halloween Sale!

Hi :) The team is working on Journey's End now and from what I've played of it, it is pretty amazing! As for another Terraria, everyone is going to have to stay tuned on what comes next from Re-Logic ;)
  8. Safeman🌻

I don't think there are any in these images, but admittedly, I've missed spoilers that I posted myself before lol. **Edit It has been pointed out to me that there are indeed spoilers :dryadconfused:
  9. Safeman🌻

Happy Halloween everyone! We are pleased to share that Terraria will be 50% off during the ongoing Steam Halloween Sale. That's right, you can treat yourself to a copy of Terraria on Steam for only $4.99! Four Packs and the Official Soundtrack are also on sale for 50% off - no tricks! You...
  10. Safeman🌻

Thats awesome lol. Okay, well, don't be disappointed that it isn't a free puppy. I feel like...

Thats awesome lol. Okay, well, don't be disappointed that it isn't a free puppy. I feel like very few announcements can beat free puppies
  11. Safeman🌻

The cool thing that we can't talk about yet gets announced tonight and then best part....we can...

The cool thing that we can't talk about yet gets announced tonight and then best part....we can talk about it lol :)
  12. Safeman🌻

CC Creation Compendium #75

The builds are inspiring! @BlueJay_T_Gaming those colors are beautiful!
  13. Safeman🌻

Guys- the forums are looking faaaancy

Guys- the forums are looking faaaancy
  14. Safeman🌻

Terraria State of the Game - September 2019

Not mine but good guess. :)
  15. Safeman🌻

Going back to my PC playthrough for the 1st time since Switch launch (I've been LOVING Switch...

Going back to my PC playthrough for the 1st time since Switch launch (I've been LOVING Switch version) & I forgot I have 1.4 stuff. WIN :)
  16. Safeman🌻

What Aurora said, at this time the beta is iOS (Android is being tested internally) but 1.3 will...

What Aurora said, at this time the beta is iOS (Android is being tested internally) but 1.3 will still launch on iOS and Android at the same time :)
  17. Safeman🌻

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

Yeah, we feel that. Was not an easy call to make but was too risky. Mobile 1.3 launch is going to be AMAZING and we didn't want to compromise that
  18. Safeman🌻

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

Was a blast to meet community peeps and visit with DR Studios and 505! :)
  19. Safeman🌻

Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

The beta should be getting started later today afaik. I don't have exact dates obviously, but it doesn't look like it is going to be a very long beta compared to the other platforms. I'll definitely keep everyone updated as we get closer and I'm hoping to have some details and more good stuff...
  20. Safeman🌻

At DR Studios today - so exciting to see mobile progressing and talk with such a great team...

At DR Studios today - so exciting to see mobile progressing and talk with such a great team! Mobile 1.3 is in such a good place
Back
Top Bottom